Reviews for One Dozen Roses
Stjerneskudd24 chapter 8 . 5/16/2010
Hi! This was a really cute, wonderful story. It was easy to picture Edward from the books like this; sweet, romantic and too serious. It was also very nice to read a K rated story that was actually very good, and had an original plot.

Vampires do not leave footprints in snow. If you've read Twilight from Edwards perspective, you would see that in the Alaska scene he doesn't leave any footprints.

I liked the poem you wrote, and I felt like it suited Edward. Great story (:
FelicityT chapter 8 . 5/8/2010
Beautifully written. Thanks for writing. FelicityT
bananafox chapter 8 . 5/2/2010
incredibly sweet.
The.Red.F0x chapter 8 . 4/7/2010
I really, really, really like this story. It was so romantic and I couldn't peel my eyes away from it. I must admit that I'm jealous. I think you are a GREAT poem writer and that you should possably think about publishing.
Kyam Cullen chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
hi.. i just finished reading your story... And I think it was really pretty and very accurate to Edwards feelings... Great writting...
BQOTFU chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
Another great chapter. I love how the rose is perfect, representing Bella. I'm guessing the dark red is her blush, the green maybe the color of Edward's eyes before he was turned. Maybe?

I love how she thinks its Newton and that Charlie is in on it.
BQOTFU chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
This was such a lovely chapter. I loved how you kept Edward in canon, ignoring her for her own good but he still is trying to do something for her.

I liked how you added the jealously aspect of it with Mike.

This was very refreshing and I love that its rated K. It's not often I see something rated K, that is written so flawlessly.
Robsten4erver-r chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Wooww, love that story! fluff
ReadingIsSexy15 chapter 8 . 3/9/2010
pretty awsome and by pretty awsome i mean COMPLETELY AND WONDERFULLY MOST AWSOMNESS ;)
Samantha Caffery chapter 8 . 2/24/2010
This is the most original fanfiction I have read and the most touching
Emma-MasenCullen chapter 8 . 2/19/2010
Loved your story very much, especially Edward's insight at the end. It was really very sweet.
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 6 . 2/13/2010
this is way too good! hahahaha! luv it! so much!

sorry bout the 2nd review, heehee!

Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 8 . 2/12/2010
ADORABLE! this was so cute! you, are a genius! that poem... was just... splendid. you have an art for it, you do. you are also a very talented writer! amazing job! love it! :)

Beatlefnatic chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
I've read this a few times, and love it more and more each time. It's incredibly sweet, incredibly romantic, and completely Edward. Fantastic job, I love it.
bashfulbellawannabe chapter 8 . 2/9/2010
With the "holiday" approaching, I just HAD to pull up your story and watch the romance unfold amongst our beloved characters. Thanks for entertaining me...and setting the mood for my "Single Awareness Day"! ;)
896 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »