Reviews for One Dozen Roses
Beatlefnatic chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
I've read this a few times, and love it more and more each time. It's incredibly sweet, incredibly romantic, and completely Edward. Fantastic job, I love it.
bashfulbellawannabe chapter 8 . 2/9/2010
With the "holiday" approaching, I just HAD to pull up your story and watch the romance unfold amongst our beloved characters. Thanks for entertaining me...and setting the mood for my "Single Awareness Day"! ;)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 2/6/2010
Very well written. You've definitely captured all the characters just as I visualized them while reading the Saga.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 2/5/2010
Wonderful. The poem was very good.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 2/5/2010
Well the rest of us know it wasn't Tyler putting roses in her truck or bedroom. We know it was Edward. And we know Edward is furious at Tyler and would definitely like to rip his head off. I'm betting Edward is going to find a way to get the last three roses and another poem into Bella's room, or truck.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 2/5/2010
I am so enjoying this. It is so like something my late husband would do. He was also a hopeless romantic like Edward.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
Marvelous. Splendiforous. And very romantic. So Edward.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
This is so much fun. Looks like all the Cullen's now know what their little brother is up to and, as usual, Rosalie is being a bitch. Alice definitely approves, Jasper will go along with whatever she wants, and Emmett will get a big laugh out of it and tease Edward.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
Bella came up with the right answer. And rejected the right answer on principle. Silly Bella.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Romantic. Locked truck. No sign of forcible entry. Of course it was Edward. This is starting out fun.
yours4alleternity chapter 8 . 1/27/2010
it was really good but at the end it felt kinda like it was unfinished but other than that it was really good
emzies chapter 8 . 1/22/2010
Oh. So. Romantic.

I do believe I'm practically floating on a cloud of lovey-doveyness. If that's even a word...

*sigh* I think I'm in love too... with this story! _
ILoveTwilight chapter 8 . 1/19/2010
LOVED IT. Write more!
etharay chapter 4 . 1/15/2010
Ya, ok, so i know you wrote this ages ago, But I just had to tell you how much i love it.

Also, your humor is fantastic. Mike congratulating her on not hurting anyone in gym... My hubby had to come check why i was in the office alone laughing my ass off...

Thanks alot for the wonderful read )
kirsty192009 chapter 8 . 1/10/2010
this is such a sweet story and i loved it when bella had a go at mike it was briliant and ofcource i love Edwards Point of view
883 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »