Reviews for One Dozen Roses
Robsten4erver-r chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Wooww, love that story! fluff
ReadingIsSexy15 chapter 8 . 3/9/2010
pretty awsome and by pretty awsome i mean COMPLETELY AND WONDERFULLY MOST AWSOMNESS ;)
Samantha Caffery chapter 8 . 2/24/2010
This is the most original fanfiction I have read and the most touching
Emma-MasenCullen chapter 8 . 2/19/2010
Loved your story very much, especially Edward's insight at the end. It was really very sweet.
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 6 . 2/13/2010
this is way too good! hahahaha! luv it! so much!

sorry bout the 2nd review, heehee!

Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 8 . 2/12/2010
ADORABLE! this was so cute! you, are a genius! that poem... was just... splendid. you have an art for it, you do. you are also a very talented writer! amazing job! love it! :)

Beatlefnatic chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
I've read this a few times, and love it more and more each time. It's incredibly sweet, incredibly romantic, and completely Edward. Fantastic job, I love it.
bashfulbellawannabe chapter 8 . 2/9/2010
With the "holiday" approaching, I just HAD to pull up your story and watch the romance unfold amongst our beloved characters. Thanks for entertaining me...and setting the mood for my "Single Awareness Day"! ;)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 2/6/2010
Very well written. You've definitely captured all the characters just as I visualized them while reading the Saga.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 2/5/2010
Wonderful. The poem was very good.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 2/5/2010
Well the rest of us know it wasn't Tyler putting roses in her truck or bedroom. We know it was Edward. And we know Edward is furious at Tyler and would definitely like to rip his head off. I'm betting Edward is going to find a way to get the last three roses and another poem into Bella's room, or truck.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 2/5/2010
I am so enjoying this. It is so like something my late husband would do. He was also a hopeless romantic like Edward.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
Marvelous. Splendiforous. And very romantic. So Edward.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
This is so much fun. Looks like all the Cullen's now know what their little brother is up to and, as usual, Rosalie is being a bitch. Alice definitely approves, Jasper will go along with whatever she wants, and Emmett will get a big laugh out of it and tease Edward.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
Bella came up with the right answer. And rejected the right answer on principle. Silly Bella.
889 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »