Reviews for Grievances and Miracles
Kai chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Nice I liked it
Ren Byrd chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
"Soo," Aang said, glancing at Zuko's neck. "Good talk?"

I LOVED THIS. I loved that nothing was made up and all the facts were totally true and yet you still managed to create an amazing story. I really can't stand cannon, and this was the exact opposite of it. I loved the tension and EVERYTHING. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS. GREAT JOB MY FRIEND!
Sarahsorad chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
this is so being faved...

I think almost the whole world forgot that Zuko and Katara could develop a friendship that didn't become a sex fest.

so I likes it a lot :0
defunct111 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
I like it!
Lucrezia6565 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
very good story, and excellent description of all characters.

I wouldn't be surprised if canon fell right along these lines in the next chapters.

My favorite scene? The one where Zuko is on his knees, once again offering himself at Katara's mercy. Very powerful indeed.

Rashaka chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Huh. Zuko got a hate-hickey.

I liked this. I enjoy fanfic that handles Zuko and Katara's on a friendship level just as much as a potential romantic level. I like the idea of them forming a good connection to make up for past hurts.
BAMF Guy chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
This was a awesome story. It was beautifully written with great word choices and dialogue that created a fantastic atmosphere and most importantly everyone was completely IC! A platonic story starring Zuko and Katara, without all the mushy, OC romance we've come to expect. You are my hero. :D
iceboxme chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Very good. This is helping with my Avatar withdrawls. You should totally do more.