Reviews for In the Dark
Hikari-Kayko chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
hahahah. it was totally a date! who watches casablanca for fun? (Oo, okay, well i do, but that's only because i like looking at the clothing. the curse of a costume designer. _) cute and funny. i loved it.

HIKARi
Morganel chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I like it. And i think of several senarios in my head per day. this make top 5!
The Septillionaire chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Nice one. Liked how the movie was Casablanca; I've only ever seen that once and it's just obscure enough that, of course, there's no possible way Brennan could have seen it.

I'm a new Bones fan; still in season one, so there's no way I'll make it all the way caught up to the present time by the time this season's done, but c'est la vie.

The Sept
SarahShalomDavid chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
lovin the ''review -whore'' idea

lmfao
ab89us chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
This is really good. My favorite line was:

"Sure...But when I tell Angela, I'm going to say you came onto me."

_

*Alyssa
PurpleKlainer chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
lol good story...

enjoy ur review u review whore :P
BxBforever chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Woow im a fan-fic junkie and this gives an even greater buzz than anything ive read for a while.
RavensIvy chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Awesome story! I was just waiting for the bickering lol, there always has to be bickering when you get these two together! Cant wait for the kiss episode to come to my part of the world!
kellz1pt5 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I enjoyed this. Thanks for writing it!
mumrulz chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
I remember reading this when it was first posted, & I have just come across it again & to my dismay I discovered I didn't leave a review last time. I hang my head in shame!

I can't believe that this was your first real attempt at writing smut! You wrote it like an old pro...well you know what I mean. LOL.

I didn't find the changes of POV either confusing or annoying. Thoroughly enjoyed it & I am looking forward to reading more of your fics. :-):-):-)
DaLiza chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Loved the contrasting POVs and how they each think the other one made the first move. You definitely need to write more smut. :)
OBMcKenzie chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
fantastic!

I'd have lover it to be longer though!
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
great shot. well done with the smut for a first attempt. its good to see each other point of view throughout. sweet ending. look forward to more soon
Mette1 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008