Reviews for Apocrypha
steadfast chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Terrific!
Beloved-Stranger chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
This is brilliant, I'd love to see what the rest of the suggested articles would say, and if any truth were to be dug up about our favourite heroes, however unlikely.
Siler's Wench chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
What an interesting idea, it made me think of Daniel in the movie, attempting to convince his peers that the pyramids were alien, and the episode of SG1 where the two conflicting religious beliefs are put to the test when SG1 step through the Stargate. I love the idea of the SGC becoming an interesting archealogical enigma, and a site of confusion in the future. The names you assigned certain areas and events were perfect.
sol113 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
An interesting and "outside of the box" idea.
Shannon K chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Its better to be a bit nuts than to be completely off your rocker, so I wouldn't worry about it too much ). Anyway, interesting begining. Honestly, when I started reading this I immediately started thinking of Futurama for some reason. Looking foreward to seeing where you are going to take this.

Cheers!
MuseUrania chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
This was excellent. :) Sounds possible, too. I remember, now that you mention it, wondering what would happen when that supernova was viewed from Earth in SG-1's future.
Who-wants-to-know chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Well, if you are nuts, you aren't alone.

Interesting idea. Found it a bit dry, but that's just me. Historical reports or scientific news are more fact and theory than action (in my experience).

Despite that, this was a fin one shot. Enjoyable if one follows and has a few twists. (like humans having another civil war or something that devastates the entire world and depleted metals instead of spreading out and exploring as most scifi have)

umm, not sure what else to say. HAve fun on whatever you are working on next (wether it be work, school, family, or stories)