Reviews for Burning Down the House
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Sonofab...This is so good. I love stories focusing on Ron and Hermione after the battle, either immediately or after some time has passed, and I love the melancholy tone, with those beautiful character moments: Ron in the kitchen, Ron with George, Hermione with Ginny and Hermione and Ron together at the end. Plus, great dialogue and the writing completely set the mood.

'M gonna continue reading this. Keep up the good work.
Avanell chapter 3 . 1/18/2008
Very interesting. I like the somber mood in your writing, along with the lightheartedness.
Cassandra's Cross chapter 3 . 1/18/2008
This is beautifully and masterfully written, as always. You've really captured Hermione's anxiety & depression and I loved Ron's unexpected "masterful" side. I could actually see this entire chapter, from Hermione's talk with her parents, her mum's nervousness about apparating, her dad's Arthur-like fascination with the magical world, Teddy listening to Richard talk about football with an eager, enthralled expression ce while his hair changed color. I don't know how you do it, but you consistently paint such a believable portrait of family life with these characters. Another two thumbs WAY up, and I really hope you update soon as I can't wait to see where you go with this story. I'm hooked!
Respitini chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
A Manchester fan, eh? And I thought I liked the Grangers...

Lovely chapter, wonderful dialogue with Hermione and Jane. For some reason all my favorite authors are writing pregnancy/birth stories at the same time. Hmm... Spring must be on its way.
Mistyquest chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
Garsh! You got me hooked. I need MORE!

Lol. I love the way you portray this couple. They really are probably the most complex one of them all, but also the sweetest because even through all of that, they still love each other. I am waiting on the edge of my seat for the next installment!
15stars chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
this is a really great story!

keep posting more, i can't wait to read it!
DaphneD chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
Poor Hermione and poor Ron. Both trying to overcome each other's insecurities. Great job on Hermione's mum. And now we know how Teddy became a MU fan.

I look forward to reading about the lunch at the Burrow.
HarryandGinnyeternal chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
I love it, this chapter was sweet. more soon.
Cassandra's Cross chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
It's nice to see Hermione's parents. We never saw much of them of in the books and you do a really good job of expressing Jane Granger's love for her daughter as well as her confusion about the wizarding world. You've also done a good job of describing the pain of this situation, both from Ron and Hermione's perspectives. I'm looking forward to seeing where there is going.
Cassandra's Cross chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Wow. This is downright eerie. This is so similar to a story I've been working on since late December called Great Expectations. I'd love it if you took a look at that, because I think we're operating in a parallel universe or something. I've used a bit more of a light-hearted approach with Ron & Hermione's problem but you've really delved into the heart of the matter with this one. I feel so bad for them. This is just heart-wrenching. I'm dying to see where you go with this because I think maybe you and I are the same person or something, only we don't know it (?). Anyway, great job. This is absolutely heartrending and utterly fantastic. Kudos!
monkeygirl100 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Good Really Good

Monkey Girl :)
DaphneD chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Yay for Ron&Hermione story! Great start.
AmeliaLouise chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
I swear you are a mind reader. basically whatever i imagine happening in the future u write about, but in a good way. but u seem to say what im thinking and u make it how i picture it and it is really cool and now i am like ur #1 fan lol.

thanks xx