Reviews for What Really is 'Yummy'
donutlovestea chapter 1 . 7/13
Oh I love this one so much! I like all the characters youve included and ofcourse Shikatema woohoo ! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Hahaha that was actually pretty funny, I liked it overall.
SakuraTheCutestPopstarOfTheWorld chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
*~Bites Her White Chocolate With Rice Crisps~*
Nee~your story is good desu so very sweet as ever :)3
Annealice chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Haha! This is so adorable! I love the way Temari ignored what happen to kankuro in the end! ShikaTema FTW!
Syren chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This was down right hilarious! Lol, I loved it an incidentally hope that you NEVER write a ShikaIno because hate that pairing too. Moreover, I don't need your weird but oh, so delicoius (lol) fics making them all cute and stuff like you do with ShikaTema. I was actually picturing Temari pummeling Ino. Lol, I wish Temari could have bugged her about who she liked but then the fic wouldn't be half as fun. It was amazing! I love reading you! Thanks!
Sabaku No Shiaki chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
OH MY ! THIS IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ!
I CAN'T FAVORITE THIS STORY THOUGH, i can't log in :(
I will use my lovely oc name instead :D

Lol
PanopticBibelot chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Okay...so I'm totally in love with you. Don't be weirded out. You're stories are just so fucking perfect.

Love and Hugs,
LuvXHugs
CarmineCoffee chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Ino, ino, what to do? But very lovely fic though, I admire you as a fellow ShikaTema shipper.
springArcher chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
First-person POV or not, ur work's beyond amazing, so dont fret. What u shud be freaked out about is, yes, the possibility of you writing a ShikaIno fic! Oh please, spare me the nightmare, will you?
ishileis chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
again. nice fic. _
bbb136 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Shikatema for the win! ;3 I swear they are the only unconfirmed couple in Naruto which is basically canon.

Ino manipluative. xD
appy.appy chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Ino seems a bit mean... still the story was adorable!
chiichoo chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This was rather funny and it had me giggling (giggling, for me, is out of character, so I suppose that it is a compliment on your part that you've made me accomplish such a feat). It was annoying that Ino toyed with both Shikamaru and Temari by milking their money reserves. It worked well with the story, so I guess that's fine.
AnotherLostChance chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
ShikaTema 4ever :]
Tigers and Dragons chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I'm giving you a review, exchange it for money and buy some chocolate. Whatever you do, DO NOT write a ShikaIno! Shikamaru belongs with Temari and your story was awesome :)