Reviews for Life Is For The Alive, My Dear
cookies chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Hi hi! love this so far, please update;)

cookies 3
White As Snow chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I hated her fate too! I'm loving this fic already. :D
Ariadne'sThread chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
And I thought Mr Darcy's proposal was unromantic.
KnoxAingeal chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
OMg i luv it

if the devil was that hot i think i would marry him to ;]

(thinkin of Johnny Depp, not original play)
BarnOwl93 chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
Again, wtf. XD This plot is so random. "Urrggh... I can't kill you... so... BE WITH ME FOR ETERNITY, MWUHUHAHA." XD
BarnOwl93 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Dude. Wtf. XDD Poor guy. As if his day wasn't bad enough... No, just kidding. I personally thought Mrs. Lovett was beyond awesome. However, I couldn't help but laugh out loud at the mental picture of Ghost!Todd glaring frustratedly at Ghost!Lovett, unable to get rid of her annoying presence in his normal violent way. X3
dahliax chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
-dances for the update- Gahh! :D I love this. But that chapters are short. / I would love it if they were longer, because i love to read this piece, and it ends too soon.
Siren Calling chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
That was sinister... Not as scary as the first chapter... ] I like your writing style... Sweeney and Lovett are believable, so props to you! By only issue is this sentence 'He deepened the kiss and as her found her tongue his bit down with beyond human speed' First it should be 'as HE found her tongue' but 'his bit down' doesn't make sense to me, it sounds as if he bit her with his tongue... which I seriously doubt... and 'with beyond human speed' confused me. I don't think that the 'with' should be there.

I'm anxious to see how you decide to continue this fic! ) Kudos for the original idea and great exposition! ) Please continue!

I hope I haven't offended you.

~~Lady of the Mirror
Siren Calling chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
That kept me on the edge of my seat. O.O I had to remember to breathe... ] Marvelous job.

~~Lady of the Mirror~~
Morris the Fool chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
_ Oh yay! An update!

*dances happily*

Write more

*demented puppy eyes*
MisstressTodd chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
sweeneys personnell hell would hace mrs. lovett in it, btw i agree with you i hated mrs. lovetts death she deserved better but i am intrested to see where this goes so please please Like PLEASE

i never resort to beggig but please continue

~m.t
OceanFae chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
i loved her too! my sister said that she was a crazy weasle that deserved to die, but i have always had a soft spot for the insane...
Roony chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
good thought; not a bad little one shot.

but i have to say, lovett's death was PERFECT! She gets what she ultimately deserves: being killed by the monster she helped create, but also being rejected by him because he pushes her into the oven rather than cutting her throat.
Verity Strange chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Haha, this is AWESOME! I love it.
dahliax chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Hehheh I love it. & I hated her fate too. ;_; Continue?