Reviews for Kim Possible Naming Guide
Blairaptor on dA chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
However did you manage to come up with all of these? The list goes on and on, but each one is so clever! I am now thouroughly inspired to give any of my future characters clever and punny names, to say the least.
Reader101w chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Nice set of names you got there, some giving quite some good inspiration.

If I'm ever in need of a fitting name for a character, I'll be sure to look here as well.

Keep up the very good writing that you do,

reader101w
Blu Taiger chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Interesting.

If I might be so bold as to make a few suggestions like...

Ella Fent, Mal Strom, Sue Nami, Trev U. Shey, Cathy Pult, Manny Kin, Terri Tori, Manny T.
Thurston chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Fabian Ulysses? Fab Ulysses!)
LTAOZFAN chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Stop! Stop! Please! I can't take any more of this, I'm laughing myself silly! But I can make a couple of comments on and additions to the subject.

Back in the 1940s there was a comic strip called "Clare Voyant," and "Andrea Doria" was the name of a ship in the early American Continental Navy, as well as the name of a battleship in the Italian Navy, 1918-1943.

I. O. Ewe reminds me of Isaac Asimov's poem as follows:

"All the parents on Jupiter II

Really don't know what to do,

Though they labor and sweat

They're always in debt,

'Cause their kids all attend Io U."

(The second major moon of the plant Jupiter is named Io.)

And here are few other names that I've run across over the years:

Rance Freely - a TV announcer in the on-line comic strip "Freefall."

Stan Blather - a TV announcer in the world of "Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers."

Major DeSaster - a military officer in the book "Mrs. Searwood's Secret Weapon," by Leonard Wibberly.

Helen Gone - a possibly mythical, very hard to locate, and almost impossible to find, young woman. When things are totally lost, don't we always say that they've "gone to Helen Gone?"

Ann Soforth - the Queen of the tiny kingdom of Ogaboo, in the book "Tik-Tok of Oz," by L. Frank Baum.

Atmos Fere - a man made of solidified air, from a region miles above the stratosphere, according to the book "The Hungry Tiger of Oz," by Ruth Plumly Thompson

LTAOZFAN

"Them's my views, amen, so be it."

"Treasure Island," by R. L. Stevenson
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Very cool guide!

Keep the good writing.
SDZero chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
well, i went the complete opposite actually. I've been using ironic and symbloic names like a Derek Frost for a guy flying in a flame throwing suit or Dr. Chordate for an animal geneticist. I'll use this list if i need another name though and credit you