Reviews for A Single Scar
Soggy bread chapter 5 . 11/9/2017
Jesus Christ I love this
But please don't get over board with the "love" parts ;-;
Soggy bread chapter 2 . 11/7/2017
Hell, this is the best fanfiction i have ever heard. 11/10
Charlie chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
Holy begeezus! I don't usually read fanfics with the build-up to the actual slash but this one is the best one I've read in a while! Oh my god! 3
Ignore my dumb fangirling, it just means I'm gonna keep reading as long as possible. ;)
LardBucket chapter 10 . 7/27/2010
While I really dislike the ending, I know it was a great one. The story was really well written.
eldestmiddle chapter 10 . 6/28/2010
You heartlessly awesome B****.

I was cruising for some Persona fic and I found this and it knocked me off my feet.

Okay, let's talk.

There is this thing called a HAPPY ENDING...

And this is surprisingly fine without it.

I cried buckets.

WHY DOES MINATO HAVE TO SUFFER SO?

I mean, he's already all EMO and he's an orphan and he's not allowed HoMO in the official games and all this S*** keeps happening to him.

GOD.

I really don't know whether to love or hate you. But I can say I admire you deeply.

For the sake of all pathetic pretty boys, try to give Minato a happy ending next time. TAT
Syek chapter 10 . 2/10/2010
kdsjglksmkgmklwkegml UGH! *smashes plates, turns over furniture, breaks a window* I. Don't. Know. Argh! *kicks chair* This fic was upsetting. Uh, all for good reasons, though. .Happening. It'd be all "yay!" and then "no!" then "yay," "...no," "yay?" "...no. no." "ya-" "NO! (and I was waiting for it to get better again)" Emotional roller coaster. But never a dull moment; I had to go to bed, and couldn't find a convenient place to stop xD They remained in character, and still felt like boys in the romance. When there was romance. Through all the sjkmslkgms! But the select moments were always appropriate, delightful, and just YES! Of course they were themselves outside the lovin' too; Minato as his sweet, but guarded, quiet self, and then Hide's stubborn, rule-obsessed, mamma's boy. The well-placed and finely molded backstory only aided in deeping both their characters and bonds with each other. Not to mention, their personalities also experienced a well-deserved change over the course of events... Hide's development was painfully real. Emphasis on the painfully. The other characters were perfect for their roles too, from Shinji, to Akihiko, to Ikutski, to JUNPEI. I don't think I was prepared for this fic...took the summary too lightly. Ending makes me wanna scream, btw. Loudly. Like...Hulk loudly. RAGHFKJFKAF- *heaves* I don't think I'll be able to go into specifics like this.

I did have a few pet peeves with the writing style... At times the sentences felt too stiff, or the sentences didn't connect well. It wasn't quite an uptight literary narration, so much as technical essay writing for class. Another thing: every so often, there would be a thought or action with easy to read implications behind it. In the next line, the underlying reasoning would be explained. That was a little repetitive, and occasionally shifted the mood, or distracted from the story slightly.

That said, I will still be gushing over this fic. ...I mentioned that I love it, right?
HopelessFujoshi chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Oh this story is probably one of my favorite p3 fanfics!

I just wanted to drop in and say how much I love

all of yours! They're just so awesome!

This one made me cry at the end though...

Does that make me weird? lol

Anyway, I'll shut up and leave you to your awesomness!

So keep up with all the good work kay?
GintaxAlvissForever chapter 10 . 7/18/2009
Wow. No words could really described this story. I had to take a break to think about what I wanted to say because this story intrigued me.

Truth be told, the summary made me bored but when I went to Student Council in the game, I decided to read the story and try out the pairing.

When I first read the first few chapters, I already knew it was either the Shadows or Strega that injured Minato and we all know that if you're tied, there is a chance you might get sick. Hidetoshi's persistence of learning the truth behind Minato's injury is what got me into the story and made me finish it in one day.

In the end, curiosity killed the couple. I knew the Dark Hour was too much for a normal person, but I'm surprised that he wasn't like Natsuki. I guess he was less fortunate than her.

I read reviews on saying how their opinion of Hidetoshi changed for the better because of this story, but personally, I dislike him more now. Forgetting everything is selfish because in the end, the only one hurt in the end is Minato. Sure he was human and it's natural to be scared of the Dark Hour and practically go insane because of all you have to put up with, but he had the chance not to get involved and he persisted and ended up hurting Minato at the very end when he decided that his own life and insanity was important than Minato's love. I mean, if Natsuki was put in the same situation since she got into the Dark Hour, I think she would have been strong if she just remained by Fuuka's side even if she didn't have the potential.

So when I read that the Emperor S. Link went into reverse, I was like, "That bastard." I know Minato didn't want history to repeat itself but damn! If Minato cries, you know something's up! This proves that the Max Social Link of 10 never mattered to begin with and they were never TRUE friends because Hidetoshi only thought about himself in the end.

The conclusion: Hidetoshi is a bastard. HE'LL GET NO SYMPATHY FROM ME!

But the story itself was amazing. I liked how Shinjiro was portrayed. Total badass! -drool- I mean, everyone was portrayed perfectly and I didn't like how Hidetoshi thought everyone as inferior to him even if he said it was because of his past. :/ You don't understand Shinjiro at all!

I feel like I ranted on more about how you portrayed Hidetoshi and despite me hating him even more, it made the story more powerful to me to know that he considered almost everyone below him.

I would give this story a 88/100! New record! I don't rate stories this high (never above 90 for obvious reasons). The story was short and sweet and had a continued pace. This hooks me to Persona even more. Thank you for that.

And I'm use to ending's where Minato isn't happy but if you played Lux Pain, Atsuki Saijo is not happy no matter what ending you get. :( Atsuki! -hugs him- You have your friends! Don't feel lonely!

Li: -facepalm-

Momo M. Taro or Pepper from Fallen Angel

Lived Twilight from Fallen Angel

PS: I'm reading your recent fic and I love how everyone is portrayed in that story. If only Souji was paired up with Yosuke...LOL
Jentaro chapter 10 . 9/30/2008
D:

That was so sad at the end, geez. Everything could have started all over again, but, Minato stopped it. And then Minato crying definitely got me.

This fic has definitely gave me consideration towards Hidetoshi/Minato, though. They would make a nice pairing, then again, so would Minato with uhh, pretty much everyone...
Wayra chapter 10 . 9/25/2008
Oh wow, this is awesome! o_o I hadn't expected to see such a brilliant P3 fanfic. You did such an wonderful job with characterization and like...everything! XD Homg, I'm so pleased I found this. The ending was even bittersweet! *sparkles with joy*

~Wayra~
PatrioticPuppy chapter 10 . 8/5/2008
Well, I wasn't about to read this, simply because it sounded like a strange concept. However, I admired the originality and creativity the fic seemed to portray, so I clicked on it and began reading. And I have three words to say...

I love it.

I now see Hidetoshi in an entirely new light, and I have the feeling that in Persona, I'm going to be spending a lot more time in the Student Council. *sigh* If only Persona actually allowed light yaoi pairings...that would make my year.

Anyways, I truly enjoyed the style of writing you used for this, and the ending was simple and amazing. It was a fun read and lowered my stress levels a bit, so I think I may just get through summer classes without a heart attack.

Definitely landing on the favorites list.

-Puppy
Hikari Aiko chapter 10 . 8/3/2008
That was a really great story, so sad though. I loved it and I hope you write more, I certainly look forward to reading any future fics.

Awesome Job!
MsMeow chapter 10 . 7/28/2008
Wow. All I can say is wow. My friend tipped me off to this fic and I am more than pleased with it. You write magnificently and even though I was thoroughly saddened by the ending, it was a great ending to a great work of art. You're skills are amazing and I'm glad they were used to support this pairing. I see very little Hidetoshi/Minato support and I consider this a rare gem.

Please keep up the wonderful writing.
Terpsichore chapter 10 . 6/4/2008
Wow. That was intense. I was playing FES and had a craving for fic, so I went to The Pit in hopes of maybe finding some goodfic, and DAMN did I find it. You had the characterizations down so incredibly perfectly, from Hidetoshi's inner monologue to his completely realistic reaction at being confronted with the Dark Hour, and Minato's quiet reservedness and Shinjiro's total badassery, and everyone else. I haven't read a story this IC in quite a while.

Also, the ending was absolutely wonderful and realistic and heartbreaking. Hidetoshi's decision to forget, even though he would lose Minato as well, is so poignant and true. Thank you for not sugarcoating this and having a happy ending, because this is so powerful the way it is.

Just wow. After sitting and reading this in one shot, I am completely blown away. Thank you for writing this!
Kuin chapter 10 . 5/17/2008
I felt like I was going to cry at the end of this. Poor Hide!

I always thought that Hide x Minato was a good pairing... I wish he wouldn't have had to have his memories erased. (

5/5 Stars!