Reviews for Journal
Nelsh chapter 2 . 8/16
It's perfect. Just perfect. I have nothing more to say about it.
We'reAllALittleMadHere chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Ah, I forgot to mention how well written this piece is. Incredible vocabulary and interesting material within the story.
We'reAllALittleMadHere chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
I love how true you are to Kid Flash's personality and his character. His feelings for his condition and his life seem genuine and believable. His love for Jinx was also expressed very well; I think you interpreted the Kid Flash from Teen Titans that we all know and love wonderfully. And what you said about Kid Flash being intelligent? I completely agree. He isn't just some immature jokester that runs around tripping up the bad guys. He thinks and analyzes and plans. His playful side just plays off of this and lightens him up. You were thorough in your demonstration of this characteristic.
Well done, my dear :)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
This is a sweet chapter and I really enjoyed it. Somewhere along the way, it really felt like a guy was writing it... I don't know, somewhere around where Kid Flash just wants to hold Jinx gave off a guyish-flare. I guess it's because girls would focus on one aspect of a story while guys would concentrate more on another part. And lo and behold, when I checked your bio, it really was a guy writing this.

While it feels a bit OOC with Kid Flash, I still had fun reading this. I also believe he's not just a jokster, but being fun is a part of him. The Kid Flash you write about seems a little too serious. That doesn't mean it's bad since the writing of this was very well written.

I've read all your fanfics with Kid Flash x Jinx and while it was a lot of fun, one thing I noticed was that the paragraphs are too thick. Maybe it'll be easier if this was an actual book, but online, reading a thick wall of text kind of hurts the eyes. Maybe make smaller paragraphs next time? You don't have to take away whatever you want to write, just edit things so that there's enough space between paragraphs. Think of it as a test of your writing skills, eh?

Thanks for this awesome fanfic. I've been reading it over and over again and will probably come back again. Hope I see more from you. :)
lookupandsee chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
I love this. Please keep writing!
Uncertain Anonymous chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
that is so beautiful! I love this!
Lilyflower-314 chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
This is good! .~
Errant Wrath chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
Aw! So great. I love your stuff, oh and you might remember me as beastboy4pres05 I changed my sn. lol but yea more importantly the praise. lol This fic was very good and totally deserves a spot on my favorites list. Well done
Errant Wrath chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Wow! Great!

Btw, you've updated massively. lol I got a lot of catching up to do

Well, off I go to the next chapter of this. Once more really great!

NemesisMuse chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
This is very good. I have to admit, I wasn't completely sold on the idea of a journal based narrative; but you have a good idea and plot so I can't complain. I have to ask is this a follow up to Here's a good one and Reach the Horizon?
Little Miss Juliet chapter 2 . 5/30/2008
Adorable. I loved the "knight in shining . . spandex" part.
SushiChica chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
This is..incredibly well written. Like, really very good. I love the ideas you had for this, and I love the words you used and I loved the flow.

There's just one problem here: I don't believe that any of this came from Kid Flash.

Every character has a tone, y'know? A diction. And you don't really seem to have any concept of Kid Flash's. That's not to say I don't believe that he can be serious about things at times. It's just that you didn't pull it off in a very convincing way. All of these words...they're beautiful, and incredibly well put, but they sound like YOU, the AUTHOR more than Kid Flash, the character. And that in itself is this fanficton's ultimate downfall. Because if you can't channel a character's personality...there's no hope in writing a first-person fanfiction.

Again, your skill with mechanics and word choice is undoubtedly excellent. I just think that you'd be better suited for third-person writing until you can figure out how to speak with a voice that isn't your own.

Luna Noctua chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
Two thumps up!
Luna Noctua chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Hey great story.

I was looking over some of my stuff and thought I'd get to know some of my reviewers. There's some stuff I like. Just so you know I'm working on another story with Jinx and Kid Flash. I've asked my siblings to read it and they said it's much easier to read than the other one. When I post it let me know what you think.

-Luna noctua
kerricarri chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
Holy crap I take it all back. Them being married is the coolest thing ever. As a rabid Jinx fan, I devoured the latter half of this chapter. Totally, completely demolished the whole thing. Love how you breathe life into her character! Love her little quirks (contradictions anyone? but I notice you didn't mean Gizmo and she's cool. Gah. The first chapter, I'd say, was written much more cohesively, smoothly, and was over all better written, but this chapter was still...well, y'know. I mean, it's Jinx!