Reviews for Some Days
Galaxia SH chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Really beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing.
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
That was sooo cute, great job and I liked it very much
ArtemisMS chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
How did I miss this one? What a beautiful story! I absolutely LOVE desperate!Renji trying hard to win the heart of angst-ridden!Byakuya. I agree; that last line is a killer, it made me smile and swallow the knot in my throat at the same time. I adore the image of them "going through this together" so to speak. It's such a "couple" thing, a sort of dedication to one another, which is a step that Renji has clearly already made, and is waiting patiently for his beloved taichou to make as well.

Thank you so much for a lovely little one-shot!
Hair-Noodles chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
I really liked this, I rarely read fics that seem short unless something about it catches eys, but that line "And he told him, whenever that end is, we'l scream for it together." just drew me in.

I'm glad I clicked on it. This is so full of emotion, so much of it packed into so few words...you are very talented. You captured Byakuya and Renji perfectly. The whole thing was just so heart rending, it has a sort of bittersweet air about it that is going to linger with me for a some time. Your wording is just so lovely, I can hardly believe it. Everything just fits so nicely with the two of them, but even without that, the emotions themselves are so real compared to the usual feelings in a fic.(Compared to the emotion I manage to express in my fics, it is absolutely amazing!)

Love it, love it, love it...
Ms.FancyPants chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
I love this. I loved the line at the end and it's what attracted me to the story when I saw it in the summary. Why don't you have more reviews? This was brilliant. I was really touched and I mean that with all sincerity. I didn't see any mistakes, only one spelling error, but that's it. This is definitely in my favorites.
SlvrSoleAlchmst1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
KYAH! Renji! I LOVE RENJI TO TINY BITS AND PIECES! I forgot to mention him in my PM to you. Oh, I'm so glad you wrote about him. But Renji and Byakuya, huh? Yeesh, the latter there has always given me shivers. I can't wait to see what you've done with this idea.

"Emptiness and loneliness and loss. It was like being next to a fucking black hole some days." That's a good way to put it. I like that bit because it does two things - simultaneously captures Renji's voice and perfectly describes Byakuya.

"The reason he had wanted to be with Byakuya Kuchiki was to show him that all a man needed in life was the air he breathed..." That whole paragraph right there is gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous and heartwrenching and full of awesome. I read it three times. It's so full of emotion.

"And so he had competed against the man. Challenged him, admired him, hated him, and loved him." That's another excellent section as well. Damn, this is really very powerful.

Aw, holy crap! The last sentence! THE LAST SENTENCE! Wow, that really is amazing. I missed your writing. You are SO GOOD at capturing emotion when you write anyway, but when you do it like this, and end on this gut-wrenchingly powerful last line, it's like... I'm totally sold, haha.

Nicely done, in other words.