Reviews for Robot Like Me
Yoru Hana1 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Well, someone not from their group got Frenzy, and possibly Barricade too. I came back to this hoping there had been a sequel, but obviously not. Did want to say that it's one I've remembered for a long time and I really like it. -
Ladyofthedrgns chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Awsome story!

I have grown to love the Dead Like Me series! I would so love it if you continued this with the next two movies. Rube would get his soul, aka Megatron, in the end!

Though i can already feel the angry glares from the reapers for this suggestion. XD
fallenfaeangel chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Wow this is an old story. I loved it, you combined the best of both worlds. And how to deal with how they would act after and what Megatron's soul looked like, loved it. Thanks for providing a good read.
yamiishot chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This is actually pretty believable. Now if only we could see the reapers doing their job in the second one X3
Queenscream chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Oh...oh wow. You took a movie franchise I was irrationally angry with, crossed it over with a sadly overlooked Showtime program and made it COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY AMAZING!

I'm not going to lie, my lip quivered a bit near the end (lol).
Aquamarinelightnight chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Ahh, its to short, add more, loved the story!
mdnytryder chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Well, isn't this a coincidence. I just finished watching the pilot episode of 'Dead Like Me' on DVD. I had never heard of it before and enjoyed it very much. Then I check out your profile and see a crossover. Very cool.

I don't know George that well, but it seems you did a great job with her personality. And the 'bots, of course.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Very funny here, and chance of a sequel or something?
Dream's Abyss chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I love Dead Like Me... I still wish Jazz didn't have to die though.
Silvia Blake chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I love the cross over. It's one that makes sense yet almost no one would ever think of. No grammatical errors that I could see and lovely ending. By the way about the ending... PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL! Please with all your favorite toppings on top? )
Trav-ish chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
It would be awesome if your wrote a story of Crossover Dead Like Me/Harry Potter.
HK-Revan chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
I love this. It's a great crossover. You should do more or have a follow up.

More Dead Like Me crossover please.
Kara Crane chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
This is so awesome and I hope, I pray, that you do a sequel. You've captured the DLM crew very well, so well in fact it makes it so easy to imagined it in my head as I read. For me, that's *the* sign of an extraordinarily well merged and well written crossover.
Misao-CG chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
o.o... nOn EXCELLENT Oneshot! I liked very much: it was really fun to read!

Here, Have a Cookie.

TAKE CARE!

MISAO-CG

PS: o.o Can I Hug Jazz?
rANDOM rEVEWIER chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Ok, I admit it. I *GLEED* while reading this. I enjoyed it that much.

Really, I love it when people put up fanfics like this-crossovers chock full of 'AWSOME!,' and realizations of 'OHMYGOD that actually WORKS!' :3

Seriously though, the concept was well thought out and written. Both parties involved also seemed to stay true enough to their given personalities,that I felt really comforted that in the end all of the characters involved seemed to have a peaceful and somewhat happy ending. (Except for the posibility of Megatron becoming a Graveling-but really, in a crossover such as this was that ever really in doubt? XD)

This fic had great potential within the given summary and concept-one that I think you managed to pull off beautifully.

Thank you for a very enjoyable read. :D