Reviews for Poisoned Blood
Storm77 chapter 13 . 3/8
That was really good!
Babi Baker chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
I'm already lovin' this story! Can't wait to finish it!
pacificbluegirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Really like this so far! Off to read the next part now (it's 1am here so will have to see how far I get before I fall asleep haha) but wanted to review (or comment as it is called now? It will take some getting used to) this first chapter first. Your style of writing is nice, easy to follow and creates nice imagery without feeling heavy. The pace is lovely and I am excited to get to read the rest. :)
mmmhmmm chapter 13 . 6/21/2012
not a bad story! Pretty interesting, pretty good character interaction. Suggestion: try showing, not telling more of the story.

Examples:

Describe Ziva's wound instead of saying that it had only grazed bone and should be fairly simple to patch up.

Instead of saying Tony was worried, describe his expression
lilawonder chapter 13 . 3/14/2011
Great story! Full of action!
star trek nutcase chapter 13 . 2/27/2011
Really, really liked this, though I would have liked to see the last chapter or so more drawn out - but that's because I was so enjoying it. And talent must run in the family - go Dad!
zats chapter 13 . 6/22/2010
Great story..found it on another site and read it.
ferryboat George chapter 13 . 2/6/2010
Nice
fuschiarat chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
this story is very good please update soon
Lifestikns3543 chapter 13 . 11/29/2008
Looks good. Love it. Awesome story.

Life stikns
thessan11 chapter 13 . 8/4/2008
Great story! Exept that everything happened a little to fast, but the plot and storytelling is great!
CoteKickAss chapter 13 . 6/6/2008
I really loved this story. The only thing that could have made it better would be a follow up of the emotions and things surrounding Tony's recovery and how Ziva was feeling about him.

I have to say, I was worried there for a momment. I was afraid you were going to do something else with the ending. It was short, sweet, and to the point. Perfecto!
Chikacookie chapter 13 . 5/30/2008
Excellent ending, look foward to your next story
Sweetcheeksncis chapter 13 . 5/29/2008
:'-( Sad it's over. Nice ending. Glad everyone was okay. Very well written, in character, and interesting.
Sweetcheeksncis chapter 12 . 5/29/2008
Lol. Very well written. Great chapt. In character. Looking forward to the next chapt!