Reviews for Post Apocalypse Brothers
I love this!
lizzie chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
loved it!
Stupid Shiny Twilight Fan chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Aw! As much as I like the show, I really wish that Peter had been able to reunite with Nathan immediately after the explosion. Ah well, that's what fanfics are for. Speaking of which, awesome story! Those two are soo cute!
Santoryuu-Zoro chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I loved it! It was wonderful! It was really well written, too.
YugisGal18 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Now that was just downright adorable! _ *lets out a little fangirl squeal and gives hugs to both of the brothers*

I think their relationship is so adorable and I think you hit the nail on the head with this one.

You did a good job at showing their brotherly love, it was adorable and fluffy, made me all happy and in a good mood this morning so i'm definitely giving you two thumbs up for this!

*two thumbs up!*

This is going in my favorites _

Thanks for writing this and putting this adorable story up on the site for everyone to read! *sends you hugs*

Sincerely,

*~YugisGal18~*
ShiverMeFunzies chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
aw...so sweet..love it
ShaolinQueen chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
I really like this story, is written so well. I love how you picture their brotherly love, great work!
Phoebegirl319 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Is this a oneshot? Or chapter story?

Please make it a chapter story because I really like it so far!

I think that you could make an awesome chapter story with this!

Love it!
marinawings chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
i love this. you captured the sweet brotherly love between those hottie petrellis very well. i can see them saying and doing what they say and do in your story. good work with that! gotta love the petrelli brothers!
Polly chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
This is such a terrific story. I loved how Nathan was so selfless and protective of his little brother - especially the not wanting him to go out for long and noticing when he was too tired to make it back from the park, bits. And your writing style is very smooth and seamless - a real treat to read. I also love anything to do with the two brothers and Peter angst and his recovery was well-written. I really felt for him - particularly the mood changes, guilt and fear he may lose control again.

So, after all that caring, I'm very glad Nathan didn't settle for just the odd lunch when Peter could pop by the office and sneakily arranged a way to keep his little brother under a more careful watch! A much better solution, methinks!

Hope to see more like this from you,

Polly
gravitation gig chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
i would love the story to end in more of a brother way.. i really like this~

kk. caring nathan...