Reviews for The Walker Syndrome
blood rose chapter 23 . 4/26
When the hell are you going to update this awesome story.
kittyluv2000 chapter 23 . 2/27
Please please please post a new chapter soon! The suspense is KILLING me!
Plz write more want 2 know happens yulle ? So plz write sonn
countrylovinfangirl chapter 23 . 1/22
Amazing! Please continue soon!
Spider and the Fly chapter 23 . 1/10
Aiyah! Update! You're torturing me here!
0oLucifero0 chapter 23 . 12/31/2014
No nuhu bad! No you do NOT add no. 6 in this. I am not happy no no no no. Oh yeah. Also where is link and the other dude?
Marmar218 chapter 23 . 12/27/2014
Its an understatement when I say I'm in love with this! And I love how you added Sion and Nezumi to the story! Please update ASAP I'm dying to know what happens next! Keep up good work! 3
WhereDoIGoFromHere811 chapter 23 . 12/9/2014
You finally updated! I was sure you'd abandoned this story as well as BotDP, so this just made my day. Also I definitely think you should import your completed fics to ao3 so they'll all be in one place(:
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 23 . 12/9/2014
God!
Need more!
Pls pls pls oh pretty pls more pls
Damn cliffhangers!
inuyashamunkey chapter 23 . 12/7/2014
YAY! so youre oing to update more? please do, i rlly like this story a lot
NeahxRoad chapter 23 . 12/7/2014
Great chapter! I loved it Can't wait for the next update! Keep the the good work
InfiniteAnimeHolic chapter 23 . 12/7/2014
Oh god cliffhangers HAHA. Thank you so much for updating! :) I'm excited to see what happens next, and what those man In suits want with them :O
cutiepie120048 chapter 23 . 12/6/2014
Yayayayayayay!

You brought it back *Twirls* And I am lovin' the plot twist I'm squealing right now (In My Mind)
Akiraki chapter 23 . 12/6/2014
Amazing chapter after so long away. I hope your doing well and may you have an endless amount of inspiration to continue your stories.
UnheardSalvation chapter 23 . 12/6/2014
... I don't know what to say. Its been a long time since you updated and... HOLY CRAP THIS IS AMAZING! Update soon please