Reviews for The Walker Syndrome
kittyluv2000 chapter 23 . 2/27
Please please please post a new chapter soon! The suspense is KILLING me!
Plz write more want 2 know happens yulle ? So plz write sonn
countrylovinfangirl chapter 23 . 1/22
Amazing! Please continue soon!
Lady of the Deceased chapter 23 . 1/10
Aiyah! Update! You're torturing me here!
0oLucifero0 chapter 23 . 12/31/2014
No nuhu bad! No you do NOT add no. 6 in this. I am not happy no no no no. Oh yeah. Also where is link and the other dude?
Marmar218 chapter 23 . 12/27/2014
Its an understatement when I say I'm in love with this! And I love how you added Sion and Nezumi to the story! Please update ASAP I'm dying to know what happens next! Keep up good work! 3
WhereDoIGoFromHere811 chapter 23 . 12/9/2014
You finally updated! I was sure you'd abandoned this story as well as BotDP, so this just made my day. Also I definitely think you should import your completed fics to ao3 so they'll all be in one place(:
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 23 . 12/9/2014
God!
Need more!
Pls pls pls oh pretty pls more pls
Damn cliffhangers!
inuyashamunkey chapter 23 . 12/7/2014
YAY! so youre oing to update more? please do, i rlly like this story a lot
NeahxRoad chapter 23 . 12/7/2014
Great chapter! I loved it Can't wait for the next update! Keep the the good work
InfiniteAnimeHolic chapter 23 . 12/7/2014
Oh god cliffhangers HAHA. Thank you so much for updating! :) I'm excited to see what happens next, and what those man In suits want with them :O
cutiepie120048 chapter 23 . 12/6/2014
Yayayayayayay!

You brought it back *Twirls* And I am lovin' the plot twist I'm squealing right now (In My Mind)
Akiraki chapter 23 . 12/6/2014
Amazing chapter after so long away. I hope your doing well and may you have an endless amount of inspiration to continue your stories.
UnheardSalvation chapter 23 . 12/6/2014
... I don't know what to say. Its been a long time since you updated and... HOLY CRAP THIS IS AMAZING! Update soon please
Maru-x-Karuka chapter 23 . 12/6/2014
Thank you so much for updating! This and Bride of the Demon Prince are my favorite fics and are what got me into Fanfiction. Even if you move to AO3 I will follow you there. I hope you put these two stories there as well, they are amazing!