Reviews for The Last Act
Emotional Scorpio chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
That was pretty good. I just wish it was longer. That scene in Deathly Hallows saddened you? Wow! I thought I was the only one! I'd assumed that I was strange for hoping that Voldemort would be redeemed, but I guess I'm not. :)
Espoir Noir chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
It was the title that made me click on this story, and the oneshot that followed made me so glad I did! A birlliant insight into tom riddle, very deftly written, and very thought-provoking. And those last few lines were positively frightening! Well done!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Sweet one-shot. :)
aS.iNNocenT.aS.a.DeaTH.EaTeR chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
this was brilliantly written; i thank you.
Warrior from beyond chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Very good
DoYouKnowWho chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Great story!
Saere chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I know what you mean! I was near ready to slam the book down, when I read that chapter. Personally, I thought of the series as one long moral, and I'd thought JKR would wrap it up with redemption. After that, canon HP has seemed extremely pointless to me.
Kathleen Yuki chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
that was actually really good. nice job keep up the good work and hope to read more of your material soon.
SakuraCa chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Nice, story! )
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
I agree with you about Riddle. At that point in the story, he had ceased to be Voldemort, the monster, and had regained his humanity. Dumbles should have comforted the child to prepare him for his next life. No matter how horrible Voldemort was, he was still only a little, lost boy in the end.

Beautiful story.