Reviews for The Konoha Alien Massacre
Unknown chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
Aww, goddamn. It was really interesting too
Guest chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
Oh come on! It was just getting good!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
You know what I think the scariest thing a Predator ever did? It was from Predator 2, when the Predator was chasing that guy through the subway and said, 'Want some candy?' Don't know why that scared me, but it did.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
AvP, huh? Interesting
shadowcrow10 chapter 5 . 9/11/2008
NO! O
Kitsuneguy17 chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
it is truly sad to see your story discontinued, I would say keep writing no matter what, but i too understand loosing interest in a story from lack of reviews. I think that the predator was a little overpowered or Tsunade was underpowered. Good story idea if you ever try it again.
kidloco chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
i lost my password soo i cant review before but i see interesting and ect, is sad is goin to be stop but i have interesting read too
spazzgirl chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
well reason why you haven't gotten many reviews is:

1) this had a naruhina lemon

2) sakuino

3) us narusaku fans only want lemons with naruto and sakura

4) this story really should've been in the narusaku filter

so if you want more reviews write a narusaku with naruto and sakura as a couple
Draklin chapter 5 . 9/3/2008
you probably would of got more reviews if you put in the naru/hina subsection since its that pairing and people come here to read naru/saku not naru/hina
jack89 chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
Dude! fucking awsome!although, how come you gave it the same premice as AvP-R? and why would you kill off Tsunade? I'd think that she'd be able to take on one pred. same goes for kakashi and the alien! but seriously, fan-freakin-tastic! update soon plz!
spazzgirl chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
ok this story should be in the naruhina filter not narusaku
Flying Fox of Snowy Mountain chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Why is your story here in the Naruto and Sakura category filter?

This is not even a narusaku pairing but a naruhina. So I ask you again why is this here. You know very well narusaku fan readers use the category filter to find there preferred pairing which happen to be narusaku in this case.

So, I hope your story is only in here by accident when you selected the category filter. Doesn't matter if Naruto and Sakura are in the story, narusaku fans are looking narusaku pairing. Also why does your summary not indicate that? Y

Seriously I hope you didn't do this just to rile up narusaku or to get hits for your story. Then you just pretty much tricked and wasted the time of readers of narusaku after they see the first chapter summary which is not even in the main summary. You thing narusaku will like it one bit? Not even put an honest summary of the pairing and still stick in the Naruto and Sakura filter.

Later.