Reviews for Erik Who?
Mominator chapter 43 . 10/17/2008
But, but, firing David was the perfect thing to do! That way Meg and he would not be breaking his rules, and he could have found the SECOND best agent in the area for her.

Well, it'll be interesting to see how this works out.

Passed Over chapter 42 . 10/14/2008
Oh my it is our Patrick, I couldn't believe it. I was so relieved that Meg was not going to fall pray to some creep, and then when I found out it was Patrick I wanted them together. Oh well I guess you are right he belongs to Lizzy. But Meg needs someone caring, gentle and faithful, I am still not convinced that is David with all of those marriages in his background is it possible for him to be faithful and have staying power?
WhosThat chapter 42 . 10/12/2008
YEAH! Standing on the chair cheering! YEAH! You Know how much I adore Patrick..Thanks for that dear one..xo
BleedingHeartConservative chapter 42 . 10/11/2008
Gosh, this one confused the heck out of me, probably because I didn't recognize the other characters. I'll be honest, I really DID think you were pairing her up with Patrick for a minute there and I was sort of thinking "WHAT?" Poor Meg... all this flitting from guy to guy... it's nearly impossible! I don't envy her a bit!
Timeflies chapter 42 . 10/11/2008
Well, I couldn't resist reading you chapter before I hit the bed. It was good and I liked that you brought in Patrick. He helped Meg and in turn maybe she helped him. Bob was just a little over indulged. More please.
Mominator chapter 42 . 10/11/2008
Bob and Patrick? PATRICK? ROTFLMAO!

I knew it was Gerry when you started describing him (combined with the accent it's a dead giveaway ;D), but the stranger? LOL!

So, does Meg look like Tèa Leonie? (snicker)

Hope they both take each other's advice.

WhosThat chapter 41 . 10/9/2008
You know, its taken me this long to read the Meg's excursion part cause I was pretty upset what Ryan did. Yep, but I should just TRUST you cause you take care of it all and I'm back to reading and anxiously awaiting the next installment. TY
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 41 . 10/9/2008
This is REALLY GOOD! as it was since the FIRST CHAPTER!
Mominator chapter 41 . 10/7/2008
Had to laugh about the guy puffing up his chest, thinking he might be able to score with the gorgeous blonde. I kind of suspect he's going to get his head (or a bit of male anatomy) handed to him. :D I HOPE he does.

I also hope David realizes what a mistake he's making, but I suppose if he does, Meg may never realize how strong she can become WITHOUT a man. (I still hope he goes back to her. I'd like to see her happy, too.)

Passed Over chapter 41 . 10/7/2008
Oh no not again, poor Meg. Now she is in a bar by herself, and who it the preditor who is homing in on her?
Timeflies chapter 41 . 10/7/2008
Things were going so well and then pow, David get a conscience. Poor Meg, she must be wondering where her problem with them comes from. She's writing a song, but let's hope this other guy is not a lecher and Meg will fall victim to him. The cabbie tired to tell her this was not a good idea. More please.
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 40 . 9/30/2008
THIS IS REALLY GOOD!
Timeflies chapter 40 . 9/30/2008
Blunt honesty from these two about their past. It's good they are comfortable with one another to do that. He was married three times, mercy. What was his problem? An overactive need for women and being married was his answer. More please.
BleedingHeartConservative chapter 40 . 9/30/2008
I'm full of trepidation because he SEEMS like a very nice guy, but I set myself up to NOT trust him earlier on because he was older and her agent and divorced however many times... now I feel all nervous in that "I totally don't know what is going to happen" sort of way. :sigh: Good chapter, though. No errors.
Mominator chapter 40 . 9/30/2008
Gee, I don't know if a thrice divorced man is really what Meg needs. Seems he doesn't know how to make a relationship last. I can't see him committing any more to her than any of his other previous relationships.

Guess we'll see, eh? :)