Reviews for Erik Who?
Timeflies chapter 68 . 4/1/2009
This was a good chapter and this song was perfect. His parents were torn and then they spying game told them it was time to go. Ah, one more chapter. More please.
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 67 . 3/24/2009
Timeflies chapter 67 . 3/24/2009
Meg isn't getting any breaks is she. The harder she tries to be alone with Ryan, the more his family stick around. Erik to the rescue. Is she going to sing for him? Or does she ask for his help with a song, and then it will allow her to open up? More please.
gray seal chapter 67 . 3/24/2009
All that build up, and then we come to a screeching halt. WHY? I hope, whatever those plans are, that they work. I hope Ryan will listen for once and stop apologizing. And thank goodness. Guess that Erik's finally good for something! I'm glad that he was able to help Meg out, haha.

These past few chapters with the family were really funny. You really don't have a private moment at all when family's around. They always pop around the corner at the most inconvenient times. At least they're gone, now, and Meg will be able to let Ryan know how she REALLY feels about him! And there had better be nothing to mess it all up... although I doubt that everything will go fine and dandy and according to plan [*quote alert!* What movie?]. Something's always there to mess up the moment. Personally, I think that Meg's been through too much drama. It IS pretty comical to watch the characters through all of this, but I guess that poor Meg deserves her happy ending about now.
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 66 . 3/22/2009
(insert lots of curse words that i don't even know) WHY? HE'S REMINDING ME OF ERIK! ARGH! and i was so hopeful at the beginning of the chappie...humph. well, all i can say now is PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Mominator chapter 66 . 3/21/2009
And here I am, all caught up. :D

So tsk, tsk. You keep these two behaving so out of sync and you're going to end up writing a soap opera. ;D

I wonder what's got Ryan's knickers all twisted? His family loves Meg, she loves them and now he's all grumpy.

Speaking of his family, I found it rather amusing that his folks are THOSE kind of parents - the type who think it's cute to give their children names that all start with the same letter. (I half expected Daddy Cooke to be Ronald or something. :D)

And that wedding dream? Sounded like it was right out of "Don Juan Triumphant." An interesting theme. Hope there aren't any chandeliers in the church. (wicked grin)

Mominator chapter 65 . 3/21/2009
Looks like Meg has a lot to consider.

It SEEMS pretty obvious where this is headed, but considering what you've done to Meg so far in this story, perhaps the obvious ISN'T necessarily what will happen.

Mominator chapter 64 . 3/21/2009
". . . despite the fact that his head had hit the ground disturbingly hard and he had lost a lot of blood, there was no brain damage."

Seems kind of odd to read this now, especially considering Natasha Richardson's fatal head injury.

Oh you, you really had me going with the whole "Meg who?" thing. LOL!

Yeah, there's nothing better to bring a couple together than a brush with mortality. (Bet that Angela Jones'll be in for a big surprise when they get married. :D)

Mominator chapter 63 . 3/21/2009
I'm sure you're finished with the "Twilight" series by now. What did you think? As a whole I enjoyed the stories, but I felt the stories were just . . . I dunno. Too fluffy, I guess. There was angst and danger, but none of the main characters ever suffered anything more than fear or pain. No deaths, no permanent injuries, no family members killed. No fortunes stolen or lives ruined. No real (pardon the pun) teeth to the story.

But I suppose you'd much rather hear what I have to say about your writing than someone else's. :D

Not a lot to say about this chapter. I quite enjoyed fun in the shop with the catty actress bit**, AND Meg telling her Ryan was gay, even if he didn't appreciate it. (I appreciated the humor.)

But - Ryan in an accident? Will Meg forgo the award ceremony to rush off to the hospital? Or will she attend, win, and give thanks from her heart for herself and Ryan without any rehearsed sentiments?

Guess we'll find out in the next chapter.

Mominator chapter 62 . 3/21/2009
This was a most amusing chapter all around: the paparazzi, the phobias, the pranks, the photo. Especially the photo. XD

I suppose, unless you throw yet another in yet another twist, Ryan's going to return to that place in her heart.

(No, not really. :D)

Mominator chapter 61 . 3/20/2009
My goodness! Erik's a newlywed and is already jealous of another man? You'd think his new face and fame - not to mention being married to the love/obsession of his life - would give him more confidence.

"Bleck" made me laugh out loud. XD

And Meg's career continues to progress. It'll be interesting to see whether she wins the Best New Artist award.

Mominator chapter 60 . 3/20/2009
LOL! Meg "innocently" flipping Ryan off? (snicker)

I think he's setting himself up for a world of trouble by giving Meg carte blanche in the punishment department. :D I look forward to seeing just what this leads to.

In all honesty, I'm finding it rather difficult to get into the whole "now it's Meg's turn for true love" portion of the story. Not your fault - your writing and story telling is up to its usual standards - but because Erik and Christine/OW are the characters I want to read about. They are, after all, the reason I read PotO fanfic to begin with.

Don't get me wrong, I will continue to read (and review :D) - and enjoy Meg's antics, I just don't anticipate as eagerly chapters which don't feature the Phantom.

gray seal chapter 66 . 3/17/2009
You're right. I don't really like you right now... jk! I still love this story, and I would be an idiot if I just quit in the middle of things... in medias res... Anyways. The bit at the beginning confused me a bit (though I have the sneaking suspicion that it was supposed to). I almost went back to reread chapter 65 to see if I missed something back there... and then the dream ended. Haha! At least the story's not over yet! (Truthfully, I don't mind the angst, cuz that's what makes this a good story!) Can't wait for more!
Timeflies chapter 66 . 3/17/2009
You are naughty. You start this out so differently and happy and then you take us down a different road that comes to a dead end. Shame on you... These two are so confused and having family there doesn't help. More please. LOL
Passed Over chapter 65 . 3/12/2009
Hey, sorry I have not reviewed, but it is tax season and I don't get much chance to read. That was real quite with the memory thing, I was already to say, oh god not she couldn't stup that low. It was a great gattcha.
409 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »