Reviews for Erik Who?
Timeflies chapter 65 . 3/9/2009
Meg just can't believe anything. Even with the writings, her mother's confession and Ryan's mothers' own confession, Meg is totally lost in the fog of it all. Sleep and her own subconscious will help her through this. Meg's got to find a way to understand all of this and if two mothers can't convenience her than no one can. More please.
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 64 . 3/4/2009
yay! she got the award! Ryan still has a sense of humor...you had me there too! i was thinking, 'oh no, not again...' PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Timeflies chapter 64 . 3/3/2009
Oh, this was good and Ryan's gotcha was perfect. Sad he was injured, but relieved to hear he will be fine. She won and that was his greatest reward that night before he fell under the spell was to know how she thanked him and her true fillings. More please.
gray seal chapter 64 . 3/3/2009
I'm with you all the way! People are probably wanting more Christine and Erik stuff, but what else can you do for them? They've got their happy ending, now. You can't really leave Meg standing on the edge of a cliff to talk about them.

Yay for Meg! She realized how she really does feel! And yay for Ryan for staying awake for the whole thing until after she told him she loved him. Thanks for such a lovely chapter... My favorite part was when Ryan acted as though he had amnesia. You fooled me for a minute. :)

I hope you get the reviews you're hoping for. This really is a great story!
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 63 . 2/28/2009
oh dear...that's not good...(insert lots of curses i'm not allowed to say/don't know) CLIFFIES! since you left a cliffie, YOU HAVE TO UPDATE SOON!
Timeflies chapter 63 . 2/24/2009
Well, woman you did it again. You started this out high and then brought us slowly down this incline to the next and up it slowly went with that other singer in the store and a short drop occurred. Back up that incline we inched again and the the call from Christine took us over and up another little mound, back up again we went to the top of the next high hill and then plop we go with no breaks as you tell us David is a the front door and her heart is breaking over Ryan not being there and we are racing down faster and faster until she's upset over it and then you say, Ryan's been in an accident. Slam we are careening out of control down this long hill with out another hill to slow us down and this long drop is going to kill up. Man, I hate roller coasters. More please. Paybacks are heck...!
gray seal chapter 63 . 2/24/2009
Haha, I couldn't stop smiling. Ryan's good. :) I think I admitted that in my last review, but I'll say it again anyways. But, no! He got in an accident? At least he's not dead... I guess it wasn't too bad if he was able to call David and tell him what happened. Ack, no, what happens now? I have to say that that's the worst cliffie I've ever come up against on this website!
BrideofPhantom not signed in chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
hahah...i like the butler part...it suits Erik more then her knows...
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 62 . 2/17/2009
NO! THE DREADED CLOWN! :) that was funny...yes, i'm evil. i know. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
gray seal chapter 62 . 2/17/2009
Okay, I admit. I was grinning like a fool by the end . I guess I was trying too hard to hate Ryan (just like Meg). Now, please, please, please, PLEASE don't let it screw up! Haha, pranks are so much fun! Good for Ryan that he was pretending to put on an act to spare Meg's feelings. Maybe he DOES deserve Meg... Maybe... just maybe... Thanks for not letting them kiss. That would have made me go "Whoa! That was not supposed to happen!" Nevertheless, I'm feeling much more satisfied with this chapter than I did with the last few. Thanks!
Timeflies chapter 62 . 2/17/2009
They sure gave one another a shot of angst and fun with those practical jokes. Her's was very devious and I am not sure his response was not all a joke, but he did do it well if it was fake. They are baby stepping back to one another and it shouldn't be too much longer either, I hope. More please.
BleedingHeartConservative chapter 61 . 2/11/2009
How wonderful for Meg! (I'm still a bit leery of Ryan though :laughs nervously:)

The only "error" I thought I noticed was a place where there was a comma after the word "but" but it wasn't really necessary, but then I couldn't find it when I went back to look for it, so maybe I imagined that. At any rate, it's not like it's something that stands out.

Well... MTV music awards already. Goodness! Meg is certainly doing well! (Meantime, I do feel sad for poor Erik and his jealousy... seems he'll never QUITE get over what he once was. Poor Erik!)
BleedingHeartConservative chapter 60 . 2/11/2009
I liked the ending to this chapter immensely. I wasn't wild about Meg's childish games, but I guess that's because I don't like them in real life either. I'm not sure I liked how Ryan was playing at it either, but those are the characters choices. I have no complaints at all about the writing. I DID find myself uncomfortable with the descriptions of how hot Ryan is... even though you were very tame with your descriptions, and I think that's just my personal hang-up. I don't know how to explain it. But the fact that it made me feel THAT way means it probably made OTHER people feel another way, and that's probably exactly what you were going for, so I think it was successful. AND... as I've fallen behind, I get to move directly on to the next chapter. YAY!
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 61 . 2/10/2009
stuttering? you should hear my friend...specially when she's answering a question in math class...'um...i got...89...x...and so on and so on and so on! but anyways, AMAZING AS ALWAYS AND PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Timeflies chapter 61 . 2/10/2009
First, I think this Ricardo is a ploy to get Erik on stage in Don Juan. If he gets jealous enough, he might just pull an original stunt and I hope,this time not kill Richardo before he switches places with him to sing the rest of the opera. That is what I think you are going to do... LOL Meg sent him to Christine to spark your Erik into action. HEHEHEH

Ryan and Meg are still sparing, but have given up some hidden secrets that they never told others. Ryan will never say how jealous he is of the thought of others with Meg. Ah, She's up for an MTV video award. More please.
407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »