Reviews for Healing Rain
mrtysh chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Oh my gosh, this is so ironic... It's ACTUALLY raining right now where I live and I discovered this cute oneshot! I'm actually crying now... Not from sadness! Lol don't know what I'm saying.

Awesome! I loved it! D
Silvara chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Short and sweet. Quite nice reading. :)

Marth need more love.
Etiema chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Yet another wonderful samusXmarth story keep it up I love your description of marth!:)
xRissychanx chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Cute! n_n
Grim Angelz13 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
This was a good story and I really enjoyed reading it. Also the story was well written.
Royal Kenya chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Pretty good. I liked it. thing bugged me.

Samus' Crystal like blue eyes.

I like that comparison but I felt you said that WAY too much. After one time, its like the point of what her eyes look like. Like crystals. Well...try to switch it up a bit next time. Just think about it for a second: How else can Samus' eyes be described. What matches the color of a crystal

You could say blue eyes, ocean blue eyes, sky blue eyes. nightfall eyes, the list goes on and on. I would give you more but when I write my Marth/Samus oneshots I make Samus have green eyes because I don't like how EVERYONE has blue eyes, but that besides the point.

What I'm saying, yes crystal like eyes is a good description to use, but try to switch it up in your future fics, so you aren't repeating yourself over and over again okay? Trust me, it's a good idea. _

But still, I will say that was a good one-shot. Cute! _
Open Spoiler chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
FINALLY! a very well writed story! its very cute and i like the way you describe things!

And finaly is a good based history (no yaoi, no random, no yuri)
flutekitty chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
That was a very sweet story, and I really enjoyed reading it. Also nothing can stop your creative, its like a kid on sugar! Thats a good thing and also a bad thing. I looked at your profile and you have a pretty good sum of stories to work on. If your not to careful, you might end up with over a hundred stories to work on. No offense or anything, right?

Stephen chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Very lovely...I like the Samus and Marth, Marth's moody eh?
ElementUchihaMaster chapter 1 . 1/8/2008