Reviews for No Dessert
suchrandomness chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I reckon it's Ziva, isn't it? She does call Gibbs 'Jethro' in Hiatus part 2 and this line

'There were some things about him, she still didn’t know.' Indicates that she knows about his history - ie, the dossier that Ziva did on the team, and her knowing about Shannon and Kelly. Kate didn't know about Gibbs' first wife and daughter at all.

And since this lady has a deep riched throated laugh - that would be Ziva cos generally people with exotic accents have that kind of laugh.

And you also mentioned that the trip was comfortably silent - Gibbs and Ziva are both silent warriors. And her slightly softer hands indicate that she has done a lot of work with weapons too.

So my verdict on the identity - Ziva
USAFChief chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
Well now, I like that quite a lot, and since we're A/U just a bit, I hope you won't mind if I picture the woman as Hollis Mann.

Thanks for sharing this.
sasha1600 chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
Did not see that coming! So, are Gibbs and Franks gonna fight a duel now?
ditte chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
I love 's that mysterious woman?I wonder.
meherm chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
hey, thats kinky, hehehe make it a kibbs plz

cheers
PaperHat chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
I get your take on this with the mysterious lady not being one of the characters. Cool ending. This was a lovely story!
dg101 chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
'Hope you enjoyed my ending. I never could picture any of the cast members as the lady in my story. I don’t know why. Sorry if it was a bit disappointing.'

Well,I still love the story-I hope it's not 'a bit disappointing.':P
xoxEllexox chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
i'm guessing Ziva, cause it says that she has curly brown hair... but i dunno, could be abby...

great story! Please do a sequal so we know who the woman is!

xoxElle
moregoth chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Really great writing, the easy converation and the nice setting you created was wonderful. And of course there was the mystery, who the woman was. My guess or what I imagened was either Kate, Abby or Ziva.
KibbsLover chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Gotta admit, one side of me wants to read a sequel while the other wants to keep the identity of the lucky girl a mystery, pretending it's Kate ;)

It was very well written, keeping the suspense til the very last word. And nope, I didn't consider Gibbs out of character. I actually do believe he can be such an old-school charmer.

Cheers,

Mel
PaperHat chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Make way, off to cold shower! That was brilliant, the most sexiest story I've read in a while. As for the identity, I enjoyed the sheer poetry of the writing. Utterly brilliant.
Shorens chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Okey, first i wanna say that was brilliant :D

Then, for who it is... I mean it can be whoever, I can't see Ziva or Abby go out like that, but the "silver-fox" thing (as i call it) is so Abby and the languages you cut in could be Ziva. Kate maybe but still the "There were some things about him, she still didn’t know." part shows that "she" knows him pretty good and Kate doesn't. The it looks like a kinda first date and thet would put Jenny out.

But then i thought he says he starts to getting old, whitch my brother thinks now and he's 25 y old so maby it's a young gibbs with "oldcrisis" (dont know what the name is in english but hope you understand) so he is maby around thirty and is on one of the first dates with Shanon... So i think i hope it is...

Hugs
JaysEmm chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
This is really good, it doesn't feel like Gabby although I'd like it to be and I figure that Jenny would know if Gibbs could dance or not.

More would be good. Thanks.
Hellraiser chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Hey I dont usually review but this certainly caught my attention. I'm guessing her refers to Kate as Ziva doesn't somehow fit the woman's profile, and Abby and Gibbs is just way too weird so Kate it is. Lol hope u do a second part and enlighten us.

hellraiser
sasha1600 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
More, please! I'm guessing it's Kate - the language is wrong for it to be Ziva (and anyone's hair can be curled for the evening, so that's not much of a clue), it sounds too much like a first date ('do you dance?') to be Jenny, and the tone isn't quite right for it to be Abby, despite the silver-haired fox reference (and I can see Kate teasing him about that).

On the other hand, you should feel perfectly free to put *ME* in the role if you're having trouble deciding among the usual cast... *grins hopefully*