Reviews for Family
Me chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
"My picture?" he asked frowning. "You said you drew me something?" Guess Sammy wasn't always smart! :D
Me chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I guess Sam wasn't always that smart :D "You said you drew me something?" :D
ToxicLullaby chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
This was cute but...um...okay, this kind of irks me. I realize that many fans aren't in the U.S., but Sam and Dean are, and they don't say Mummy. It's Mommy. Sorry, that just bugged me.

Other then that, this was pretty cute. John finding it was a really sweet ending. Hope I didn't offend you!
KaylaRyan17 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Aw...Loved it :) Sammy's so adorable!
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Sweet story!
blue peanut m and m chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Hey Ang,

I'm so sorry that it has taken me so long to actually get around to reading this and reviewing, real life really is a bee-atch!

This short little glimpse into WeeChester life was great, I loved the Sammy speak and the way he misunderstood when Dean corrected his words and thought he was getting a picture back. So sweet!

I hope that you give WeeChester fics another go sometime soon, only longer this time, you definately have a knack for them.

Will catch you soon and thanks for sharing, Gill x
Twinchy chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Sweet ficlet and well written too.

That scene between Sam and Dean about the past tense for 'to draw' reminded me a bit of Poldi in SesameStreet.

The little kids are gorgeous and Daddy obviously understood the picture at once, even though Dean needed a heads-up.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
What a sweet little oneshot of a carefree moment between the brothers. Little Sammy was so cute as he pointed out everything in his picture-and he made Mary an angel!
Dean's Little Secret chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Just so cute :) Love that darl you always bring a smile to my face when i read your work :) well done