Reviews for Insanity
Lord Cepheus Black chapter 6 . 2/2
That made me CRY!
This redemption for Draco was beautiful
*sniffles*
grimmich chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
actually harry knocked snape out all by himself... just saying, give credit where credit is due- weasley and granger were useless.
DevilsLittleAngel666 chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
I really hope you continue this story! It is wonderful!
FallenSoul62 chapter 11 . 1/13/2014
love it plz update soon
superstararashi chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
I really hope you haven't given this story up! I have not had the pleasure of reading such a good fanfiction in all my time as a member... Please do not give up and update soon. If you can't finish or something happened, do not put it up for adoption. Make an epilogue chapter and just mention how they took dumblefuck and fudge and riddle down. Make it sev and Harry's wedding day or anniversary or something. Just please don't give up. I'm totally in love with this story!
EzriAsh chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
This is a really good story. I hope you update.
ToddGilliss chapter 11 . 6/4/2013
hard to tell, is this considered complete?
Mashkai30 chapter 11 . 1/25/2013
Azrael Jinsei chapter 11 . 10/25/2012
Please write more soon. I can't wait to see Dumbles' reaction to Harry's supposed return to sanity. Thank you for writing this. It is very good. The style is interesting, although it takes a while to get used to.
Pixiecropse chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
nooooo give me more i beg of you
ashes9492 chapter 11 . 1/28/2012
that was great!
mangafox chapter 10 . 12/11/2011
when are you going to update this story?
Edana1009 chapter 10 . 11/1/2011
It's a good story, but it gets more and more unrealistic as it goes on. You just keep adding things about how incredible Harry is. He is the heir to everybody under the son, then he's severely abused, then he has a 'sister' and a 'mother.' Seriously, how did he manage to get a college degree and tutor sara and everything else, locked in a cupboard with many broken bones. With all these 'revelations' the story becomes less realistic and believable. It also just makes Harry sound really arrogant the way he proclaims all of this stuff. And how exactly has he hidden this from absolutely everybody? Even with his mind connection with Severus?

Your original plot was really amazing, but I'm completely loosing focus on the actual goal because your adding too much other stuff.

I like it when Harry is powerful, but making him do the impossible ruins my perspective. One of the reasons Harry Potter is so popular is because of the idea that there is a world that exists and we just don't know about it(Seriously, how many kids where waiting for a Hogwarts letter on their eleventh birthday even though, logically, we understand that it's impossible). Turning Harry into some sort of god ruins that idea completely and is just irritating.
little-bast chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
Hi,

I just finished re-reading this fic and was wondering if you were going to continue it or if you had abandoned it?

I would love to read more...especially the Dursley's trial and Dumbledore, Weasley's and Granger finding out they have no money and hopefully still OWE Harry due to the fines and compensation. (I hope Harry shows Rita and she reports it in the papers... Complete humiliation *snickers*). Also any other revenge you have planned.. Maybe bringing down Lucius!

Hoping Harry brings theft charges up on the betrayers and whatever else they did.

Hoping you are going to continue...

Hoping for an update soon...
sesshys lover chapter 11 . 7/1/2011
oh god i love your story and i really hope that you update soon!

Harry's insane rambles are hilarious and i cant believe that you wrote that he stole all of Dumbledores Lemon Drops numorus times, good job with that one i for one hate those blasted things!