Reviews for Insanity
SB chapter 11 . 5/17
I like that this story is funny and the plot is given some original twists. I hope that you can come back to it someday. I'd love to read what happens next.
rosebud90 chapter 11 . 11/2/2016
Hope u update again soon I love the story so for looking foreword to reading more
poll ugr56h chapter 11 . 5/16/2016
Please update best story ever wish you finish the book soon
IgNoRaNcExIsXbLlsS-TaIlS09 chapter 11 . 11/28/2015
OK, so many things to address and this will be long but if you could, please read to the end. First off, this was a very good book and I'd hope to see more if you ever plan to continue once again. The overall idea was very interesting and I loved how you worked into things.

Problems I had were with the structure. I don't mind run-on sentences too much but some were a little hard to follow. There were other minor spelling and punctuation mistakes but those could be overlooked or easily fixed either by yourself or a beta reader. I would understand you trying to make it seem as though he was insane but some parts almost lost me.

Another thing is with the power progression. I admit, I like a good overpowered book but only if it somewhat makes sense. In chapter 10 especially, you had Harry have so many secrets and what have you out of literally nowhere. I can accept him being the heir of multiple powerful families and even being a child genius but you made his abuse and his childhood accomplishments clash.

His "sister" was another point that relates to the clashing. You placed her and the other members of his little family into the story out of the blue. Like, there was nothing beforehand to tell us that they existed and Harry seemed to remember them at the last minute so their appearance seemed abrupt. I'm not against anyone here but you also made her something of a Mary Sue in everything she did. Being the highest in history without the formal education could be possible despite it being unlikely but her overall character seemed somewhat rushed. Then, you say he tutored her to become what she was now even though he had his own plate full with abuse and being stuck in the cupboard most of the time. I just don't see this happening in addition to everything else he did when he was younger. I was also a bit confused in if he tutored her in magic or not because at some points I'd say no but others contradict that. This wouldn't be possible either way because you stated that she left before either found out they had magic and both were shocked that the other was already around it yet Sara always said that Harry would have higher scores on the O. and N.E. even though she had no idea that he knew magic. Confusion.

I thank you if you've read this far and I hope you didn't take this the wrong way. I really would love to read on if you were to continue. I want you to know that I wasn't attempting to flame or put you down, just some (or a lot, rather) constructive criticism. Whatever you decide, know that you still have faithful readers.
Raz Will Not Participate chapter 6 . 2/2/2015
That made me CRY!
This redemption for Draco was beautiful
*sniffles*
grimmich chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
actually harry knocked snape out all by himself... just saying, give credit where credit is due- weasley and granger were useless.
DevilsLittleAngel666 chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
I really hope you continue this story! It is wonderful!
FallenSoul62 chapter 11 . 1/13/2014
love it plz update soon
CupcakeSev23 chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
I really hope you haven't given this story up! I have not had the pleasure of reading such a good fanfiction in all my time as a member... Please do not give up and update soon. If you can't finish or something happened, do not put it up for adoption. Make an epilogue chapter and just mention how they took dumblefuck and fudge and riddle down. Make it sev and Harry's wedding day or anniversary or something. Just please don't give up. I'm totally in love with this story!
EzriAsh chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
This is a really good story. I hope you update.
ToddGilliss chapter 11 . 6/4/2013
hard to tell, is this considered complete?
Mashkai30 chapter 11 . 1/25/2013
Azrael Jinsei chapter 11 . 10/25/2012
Please write more soon. I can't wait to see Dumbles' reaction to Harry's supposed return to sanity. Thank you for writing this. It is very good. The style is interesting, although it takes a while to get used to.
Pixiecropse chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
nooooo give me more i beg of you
ashes9492 chapter 11 . 1/28/2012