Reviews for Shades of Night
Guest chapter 9 . 6/22/2013
fantastic story, and finished reading all chapters. I hope soon continues. is the first pallin fic I read and I loved it.
I am fascinated by the plot, the character pillar and its relationship with pallin, all of this fan fic.
kiba-dark chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
i love this
Ali chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I hope you plan to continue this, it really is a fantastic story. :)
Neva chapter 9 . 3/2/2011
I really liked this fic! I read the 9 chapters in a row. I also like Shepard/Garrus fics, however I have been searching fanfics with turian/human relationship for some time without the two characters mentioned above.

I do not know how to express my feelings over this fic very well as english is not my mother language, but know that I find it very interesting and very well written and that I hope you will be able to post an other chapter soon!
two sided story chapter 9 . 1/29/2011
Hey just found this story as I was strolling through, and I can't believe that I've never seen it before. I'm usually very good at finding stories of this exceptional quality. But anyways, I was thoroughly enthralled from beginning to end(ok not technically end since you say you have five more chapters, but you get my meaning).

Honestly, I love when an author can turn my view point of a character completely on its head. And you have my friend; Executor Pallin has gone way up in my books which might I add is not an easy achievement, such is the statement concerning the quality of your story thus far. Keep up the good work! )
RaZoRMandiblez chapter 9 . 1/29/2011
What a pleasant surprise! Welcome back my friend. I'm still here and eagerly anticipating an end to this story- I didn't think I'd ever see it happen. Don't let your self imposed guilt worry you! Write because you like to write, take your time and this story will keep going strong.
Fatal Errors chapter 9 . 1/25/2011
I'm still reading and I can't wait for more!
shoemy89 chapter 9 . 1/24/2011
Definitely still following it. :) I was a little surprised to see the update, but I'm glad that I did!
The Great D chapter 9 . 1/24/2011
I feel ridiculous for typing this, but this chapter felt sort of rushed. The relationship between Pilar and Pallin is obviously the main draw of the story, but I think the less-is-more approach is what made their interactions and the story so special. The perfect balances of mystery and romance and time together and time apart are missing here for the first time. That said, I'm so thrilled that you haven't given up on this story and aren't planning to. It's still one of the best for Mass Effect and always puts a smile on my face, eighteen-month-long breaks or not.
theifkingbakura1 chapter 9 . 1/24/2011
Woo! You updated at last!

I'm still reading it

Dawwww Pallin is softening up :3
Leah's-Other-Side chapter 9 . 1/24/2011
Wow, this story is great! I love the idea you have here, it's nice to see stories that aren't based solely on the main characters of the game. And don't worry about slow updates, six months is nothing compared to me. Not that I'm proud of that. Ah well. :) keep up the good work!
jozs001 chapter 9 . 1/24/2011
I seriously tought you died or something! Things heating up between them eh? XD Update soon!
Shebali chapter 9 . 1/24/2011
I.. wow. Whoa.

I'll be honest, I pretty much forgot about this story, though I've really liked it back in the day.

Good thing I got this alert then :)

Still, might need to refresh my memory. Off to browse previous couple of chapters, before sitting down with the newest one.

I am glad you didn't abandon this tale. I also hope next update won't take so long to manifest :P
Foxof7shadows chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
I truly enjoyed this. It was amazing to read. I hope to see more sometime in the future. :3
Anna chapter 8 . 12/10/2009
I really appreciate your tenacity with this story. It needs to be told. Let's hope there will be more of Venari Pallin in ME2!