Reviews for Metamorphosis at Dawn
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 9 . 5/8/2016
fue hermoso y triste!
indigoshift13 chapter 9 . 7/9/2015
I have never cried so hard in my life. I started crying in the first chapter and I haven't stopped yet. Please excuse me I need a new tissue box...
ChocoSenpai chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
Good
lionesspuma chapter 9 . 6/4/2012
beautiful. the complexities are wonderfully done. the words you use add to the vision you have created and this little side plot gives much to the main story rather then taking from it. I wish yo would continue with the harry point of view as well as the snape but this was written long ago so i do not know if you would even be willing. thank you for what you have shared,
Elaine's Spike chapter 9 . 5/31/2012
loved it.
Vine Verrine chapter 9 . 1/26/2012
Awww... beautiful, bitter ending.

I like the perspective Harry has on life, even if, like may readers, I wished a more deep insight on what he thinks about Severus. Overall the impression he seems to have about him is not that special, and because this is the end of his perspective, it just left me feeling Severus was all along indulging in some self-delusion born from his desperation and the lack of affection. It even makes it more daunting that he does not give in (until something finally forces them together) because either he knows he is just fooling himself or because he is so entranced on his feelings he truly feels he doesn't have anything to do with Harry.

Too sad the whole thing, realistic, but it stings the bad way :/

Either way, I loved you Charlie in here and it the best characterization I've seen of him.
Vine Verrine chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
I, as usual, can't explain the feelings that arise when you write Charlie. There is such...beauty. Son tangible, so magnificent. I like Harry thinking about Charlie's transformation, about Bill's death, it's suspicious that Harry does not feel Bill's death as strongly as I would imagine. And I don't know if it was ultimately because Harry cared for him, or if he is really giving up his humanity and the worst part is that now he doesn't realize it. Even then, the relation between his death also has to do with the lives Harry has in his hands, and his friends are also an anchor to get done what needs to be done.

This whole chapter was fluid like water in a river. The narrative is enchanting, and it flows smoothly.
Vine Verrine chapter 7 . 1/26/2012
You don't know how hard I cried for this one. Every. Single. Fucking. Time.

It just destroys me. The oppressing feeling, the swiftness in which is carried, the...irony, the circumstances pertaining it. I would have gone mad if I was in Harry's place.

I really don't know what else to say.
Vine Verrine chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
I didn't realise my first review ever was for 22 so I'm going to write my current thoughts here. I felt for Snape in that chapter, him wallowing away in a life without purpose and then he gets to know Harry and Bill got quite close and then they are laughing at him. I know this is not quite accurate in reality in I can understand his point of view. Doesn't matter that Harry's POV is just like rubbing salt on the wound.

I like her, I like her very very much, she is awfully clever and at least I'm glad Harry can see that whatever Severus appreciates must be "good" for lack of a better word. Still I can't help but feel the same charring jealousy when thinking of Bill and Harry, but I ache more for Severus damn it!
Vine Verrine chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
Ahhhh I Wonder if you ever got to fix that kiss thing we talked about four years ago? In Harry's POV I never saw any kiss, but Severus claims he did receive one.

Either way, this casual Snarry reunion got me fumming in desperation, just as it did four years ago. I know I've said this many times but I say it a lot because the fact remains, and I'm still very muchoved as I was just like the first time.

I think the whole Burrow ordeal was cleverly done, and I'm glad I sense an irrevocable humanity in Harry, as broken as it is now. Going to 22 now.
Vine Verrine chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
Brilliant chapter.

One would think that I could find something more meaningful to write in all my reviews but there is a point in which they start to sound awfully inadequate in comparison to this story and Pantogogue.

I wonder what Charlie and Bill exactly thought about Harry and his...adventures, this chapter was not enough for me to know, but the suspense is there and I rejoice in that.

"between Bill and myself rose to the point when we've had sex almost anywhere (including the bathroom, kitchen, hall and one early-aborted attempt outside on the terrace), before we've calmed down slightly and were able to have an entire conversation without an orgasm."

This one also one of the lines that stuck with me and my thoughts about the story in general.
Vine Verrine chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
I like that you make the very marked differences between soul, mind and body in very close relation to affection, tenderness, desire and love. Not because it soothes my mind but because you give each one of them a power of its own, and you don't mingle them for the sake of the other.

I like the magic theory build up in both stories, that rules you have for this particular universe and the mythology you use. I remember learning a lot from this. Remember looking up stuff just to know what it was and going side-track to know things that weren't even mentioned.

I will never tire of saying this, but even after my very much more knowledge of stories in this fandom (Snarry more like) Pantogogue and MaD will be always in the top. And not just because I have tender memories of this being my first HP stories, but because I really haven't read much that compares to this.

I think it can go by unsaid that Bill and Charlie are both very, very marvelously developed, and my whole outlook and perception of them got nurtured by your portrayal. I always found them quite elusive in canon, and I think they both were the base for the outstanding reputation the whole family has, not just in the story but in the whole HP fandom. That Arthur and Molly managed to raise such outstanding kids didn't go unnoticed by anyone, and this story serves to grow that perception to something more acute and present.
Vine Verrine chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
Dear Lord...

I really don't know what else to say. Just that I think it's quite telling that my reaction is just the same as it was when I first read it. Hell, it might be just a little bit more acute given than back then my English was not so stellar (nor do I pretend it is now) but my understanding of it is better so...

There is such a heavy touch of sensuality in this chapter. I think they very much know what Harry needs right now. Snape is up there in a different plane, spiritual and mental, but Harry needs grounding right now.

Charlie is stunning, and so is Bill, but I would have to say Charlie is more not just because of his change, but because he remains even more elusive to the readers. Every character does so, in Pantogogue and here, but Charlie is on a completely different ground for definition.

Beautiful chapter.
Vine Verrine chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Ahhhh the memories following this *sighs dreamily* I wasn't going to read anything because I felt sleepy, but I just couldn't resist and now I can't wait to read more. I really should go to sleep right now, but I want to read 21 so badly. I figured I would read 21 first, then 2, 3, 4 and then 22.

Either way, I just can't simply wait now that I remember what happens next... -_-

I like that Harry has dying thought about Severus, and that Severud has been there enough for Harry to think him one of the few to save him, I'd not the only one, by what I read. I'm glad Harry is still buried up in there behind that wall of blackness. With Severus' POV Harry came off as a weird entity, elusive, timeless and deathly, even if Harry started showing his human side to him. This story actually humanizes him, which I think was very much necessary and it was superbly done.
Tamir14 chapter 9 . 11/10/2011
Good story! Interesting, deep, sad... I like it.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »