Reviews for Heart's Desire
Guest chapter 23 . 7/27/2014
Amazing kp up the gud work:)
Sammysmissingshoe chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
"So I'm Batman?" laughed so hard at that!
Acidspades chapter 23 . 2/22/2014
I stayed up all night reading this! It's a really flood story. My eyes hurt now because I really need sleep now, but I couldn't even put my iPod down. It was that good. I like over-protective, over-beating Dean! I actually started reading this story because one of the people who like my fanfiction told me I should, and I must say they were right! I loved it. And it really shows what Sam would do for Dean and you captured Dean perfectly because Dean would totally feel bad after all of that. And you got Bobby in there too without a doubt. Bobby just being Bobby and like, comforting Dean but telling him to suck it up at the same time. I'll be definitely following you. You're writing is amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Oh my god! This is the most amazing story I have read in a while. I stayed to all night just to finish it, and it literally got me fangirling and spazzing in my bed! xD I love this fic so much! Ahh you are amazing!
Sonyama chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
Sonyama chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
Sonyama chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
Dean cada vez mas neurótico. MÃOS JUNTAS HILARIO

Dean increasingly neurotic. HANDS TOGETHER HILARIO
Sonyama chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
Normal Dean is overprotective. Imagine with spell. Poor Sammy
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
I read this story a number of times.
Love, because love Sammy and Dean
My English is terrible. sorry
Guest chapter 23 . 12/5/2013
I loved this story! And you know what's funny? I finished reading this story the night before I had the final test in my psychology class - there was a question about Valium! This story helped me, so thank you it was the strangest thing (we never talked about medications...) but it was pretty cool haha
mngrue chapter 23 . 1/21/2013
Wow, this was a long road, but definitely worth it. I really enjoyed how you handled both brothers' reactions to the spell and appreciated the overall pacing.
kumagorox3 chapter 23 . 10/14/2012
this was really such as great story. :) the twists and turns really got my heart racing! especially when dean slowly began to take over sam's basic processes! the chaining to the bed did me in! and when dean introduced valium to him, you got ME 'hooked' (pun intended). really well-done! i'm glad they got the happy/bittersweet ending.
AlyLeo93 chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
awesome chapter :)
Vasques548 chapter 11 . 11/11/2011
I love the story, your writing, and the concept so much! I just think that maybe the way Sam and Dean -but mostly Dean- speak is just a little bit to... formal.

Dean: "If you truly don't want to do this..."

And some other instances like that throughout the story so far. I just can't see Dean using the word "truly, lol. It's not often, and I know I'm a picky OOC bitch who just loves to point out tiny mistakes, but I'm kind of like Dean in this situation. I can't stop focusing on something until I know it's right. o_o Lol!
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 23 . 10/12/2011
I just discovered this total gem of a story. I really felt sorry for both Dean and Sam and what they both went through. I was so relieved that Bobby caught Dean with the tranquiliser without any mishaps. Loved the relationship you portrayed between the brothers. Thanks for sharing this.