Reviews for Heart's Desire
1Pagan3 chapter 19 . 1/21/2008
Oh my... Dean's back to normal, but Sammy's already ill... this is going to make for a long couple of days/weeks... hopefully the witch will be taken care of, so that will be one less worry.
Angel 1914 chapter 18 . 1/21/2008
I can't wait til the next chapter. Your story is so good.
sairah chapter 18 . 1/21/2008
Bobby is too cool for words! Loved Deans last thoughts that he'd failed Sam, can't wait til he realises the extent of his actions..theres gonna be a lot of angsting me thinks...
romi.luvz.jared chapter 18 . 1/21/2008
wow bobby finally did it & without much effort! phew!

but wat bout sammy? poor thing already showin side effects of the drug-pouts-

cant wait 4 more!
Thorny Hedge chapter 18 . 1/21/2008
Took me awhile to warm up to the idea of Sam being to stupefied, because it's hard to see him that way. Am really loving the story though.
Polly chapter 18 . 1/20/2008
Aw! When Sam thought he was going evil, it just about tugged at my heart! But I'm glad Bobby did what he had to and that Dean is finally 'cured'. Or at least, I hope he will be. It made me smile to think of Bobby having to give a six-year old Dean cough medicine - I can see that as being rather troublesome :-)

I just hope that Dean is going to come down from this spell and that he won't feel too guilty for Sam. Looking forward to seeing Sam's detox next chapter.
Polly chapter 17 . 1/20/2008
My god - Bobby's got his work cut out for him, that's for sure. I don't envy Sam OR Dean, for that matter, but at least the boys have good old Uncle Bobby to help them now. Bobby just has to survive meeting with Dean! I'm concerned what Dean might do if he realises Bobby is interfering or, even worse, has taken Sam away. On to chapter 18 now, to find out...
Polly chapter 16 . 1/20/2008
At last - help is on the way! I'm sure it's not going to go smoothly yet but at least there's hope now :-) Sam's memory is beginning to worry me more though. I hope it's nothing permament. Great chapter.
MDarKspIrIt chapter 18 . 1/20/2008
Once again, AWESOME chapter. Glad to see that Bobby didn't have to actually fight Dean to make him take the potion... However, I agree with him, it's only the beginning of the nightmare for our boys... Can't wait for more!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 18 . 1/20/2008
Will Dean be cured when he wakes up, or will he still be under the influence of the spell and it has to slowly wear away? Dean is going to be pissed but scared. Loved it:D
sweetysmart0505 chapter 17 . 1/20/2008
Oh man, poor Sam on detox. He is going to jsut want to stay on the drug. Good chapter:D
Ghostwriter chapter 18 . 1/20/2008
Sorry Dean. It's for your own good, dude. Great job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Lucian32 chapter 18 . 1/20/2008
good chapter :)

cant wait for the next!
Poaetpainter chapter 18 . 1/20/2008
e!
Jas-TheMaddTexan chapter 18 . 1/20/2008
HooAh! *Does the Bobby-is-awesome-and-we-are-so-happy-he's-here dance* HooAh!
393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »