Reviews for Heart's Desire
romi.luvz.jared chapter 18 . 1/21/2008
wow bobby finally did it & without much effort! phew!

but wat bout sammy? poor thing already showin side effects of the drug-pouts-

cant wait 4 more!
Thorny Hedge chapter 18 . 1/21/2008
Took me awhile to warm up to the idea of Sam being to stupefied, because it's hard to see him that way. Am really loving the story though.
Polly chapter 18 . 1/20/2008
Aw! When Sam thought he was going evil, it just about tugged at my heart! But I'm glad Bobby did what he had to and that Dean is finally 'cured'. Or at least, I hope he will be. It made me smile to think of Bobby having to give a six-year old Dean cough medicine - I can see that as being rather troublesome :-)

I just hope that Dean is going to come down from this spell and that he won't feel too guilty for Sam. Looking forward to seeing Sam's detox next chapter.
Polly chapter 17 . 1/20/2008
My god - Bobby's got his work cut out for him, that's for sure. I don't envy Sam OR Dean, for that matter, but at least the boys have good old Uncle Bobby to help them now. Bobby just has to survive meeting with Dean! I'm concerned what Dean might do if he realises Bobby is interfering or, even worse, has taken Sam away. On to chapter 18 now, to find out...
Polly chapter 16 . 1/20/2008
At last - help is on the way! I'm sure it's not going to go smoothly yet but at least there's hope now :-) Sam's memory is beginning to worry me more though. I hope it's nothing permament. Great chapter.
MDarKspIrIt chapter 18 . 1/20/2008
Once again, AWESOME chapter. Glad to see that Bobby didn't have to actually fight Dean to make him take the potion... However, I agree with him, it's only the beginning of the nightmare for our boys... Can't wait for more!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 18 . 1/20/2008
Will Dean be cured when he wakes up, or will he still be under the influence of the spell and it has to slowly wear away? Dean is going to be pissed but scared. Loved it:D
sweetysmart0505 chapter 17 . 1/20/2008
Oh man, poor Sam on detox. He is going to jsut want to stay on the drug. Good chapter:D
Ghostwriter chapter 18 . 1/20/2008
Sorry Dean. It's for your own good, dude. Great job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Lucian32 chapter 18 . 1/20/2008
good chapter :)

cant wait for the next!
Poaetpainter chapter 18 . 1/20/2008
Jas-TheMaddTexan chapter 18 . 1/20/2008
HooAh! *Does the Bobby-is-awesome-and-we-are-so-happy-he's-here dance* HooAh!
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 18 . 1/20/2008
YAY! Awesome chapter, lovie! This was fantastic!

*Snuggles you*

sammygirl1963 chapter 18 . 1/20/2008
Awesome chapter! It's a darn good thing Bobby was such a good shot and that Deab was too worried about geting to Sammy to think about what could happen!

Now that Dean's swallowed the potion, I can't wait to see how he reacts when he finds out he has been drugging Sammy to the gills-it's going to take some long nghts to get Sammy off the valium!

Please jupdate soon-I am dying to read your next chapter!
maxandkiz chapter 18 . 1/20/2008
Woo hoo, Bobby managed to drug Dean and cure him! Now if he can just handle the Dean's guilt and get Sam off the valium. Can't wait for more.
390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »