Reviews for Heart's Desire
sweetysmart0505 chapter 16 . 1/19/2008
Permanent damages from the Valium? That would be awful. Still lovin it. More...
roxy071288 chapter 16 . 1/19/2008
OMG! I NEED MORE (just expressing my love for this fic you wonderful updater you)
SamDeanLover28 chapter 16 . 1/19/2008
Claudia doesnt matter how early you put up each chapter to me becuz i kbow eachchapters' is oin to b brilliant becuz that's the kind of brilliant writer you r as well as sendintheclowns*winks* i do love ur stories and yall never cease to keep amazing me with each chapter that's why im so supportive of you guys's writing keep up the brilliant work ill b here for the next brilliant chapter~Shante~
lelann37 chapter 16 . 1/19/2008
yea, here comes bobby! great update
sammygirl1963 chapter 16 . 1/19/2008
YAY, Bobby knows where the boys are and the fact that something is going on with Sammy! Maybe he can get to the cabin while Dean is gone to help Sammy and prepare for Dean's arrival!
maxandkiz chapter 16 . 1/19/2008
Great chapter! Poor Sam is so out of it, he doesn't remember what's goin on. Yeah, Bobby made it to town and is on his way to help. Hope he can handle Dean. Can't wait for more.
1Pagan3 chapter 16 . 1/19/2008
uh oh... bobby's closing in, but will it be in time to keep sammy from getting sicker... and what will the pharmacy tell dean?... and what will he say if the advice is to discontinue?... oh oh! and what about Dottie? how's she going to feel when she realizes that she helped keep sam a prisoner?

Please update soon!
anathemawrites chapter 15 . 1/19/2008
Oh, Bobby, you are going to need an army to get to Dean. Christ.

Augh, Sammy. He's so cute, but he's so, so high. :
calcium77 chapter 15 . 1/19/2008
Still loving your story. Poor overdosed Sam.
romi.luvz.jared chapter 15 . 1/19/2008
aw poor sam stuck at 17? this is freakin awesome girl! did i mention that u r soon 2 b crowned as the queen of fast updatin...umm i think u r already..at least 2 me! ash's gotta good newz! cant wait 2 c more of a helpless/hurt/sick sammy...plz dont end the story son.

romi.
romi.luvz.jared chapter 14 . 1/19/2008
damn dean!poor sammy!-pouts..lol-my heart breaks every time dean tries 2 do that meanie-over protective thingy 2 sam...poor thing wat more can he do but 2 give in 2 his big brothers requets!

noyin like the best thing 2 read..well it really is! keep this fast updatin...u already got a crazy fan here!
Ghostwriter chapter 15 . 1/19/2008
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Polly chapter 15 . 1/19/2008
Phew! For the first time in a long time, I'm finally starting to breathe just a little bit easier now that they have a real plan for helping the boys. I'm sorry I didn't review the last chapter but I wanted to say then that by the end of chapter 14, I could actually *see* how Sam and Dean's relationship could be seriously damaged by this. When I first started reading this wonderful story, I kept thinking to myself, 'ah, but Sam could never really blame Dean for being a little over-protective - it'd be ok'. By the end of 14, however, I could definitely see how that could happen. I do hope Sam's memory loss isn't permanent though it was interesting that Dean felt a little jealous of Sam's unawareness of all their recent troubles. It was a nice observation.

Thanks for this and I'll look forward to chapter 16.
Anonymous Shadow chapter 15 . 1/19/2008
Aw! Im always happy to review! Yay! Looks like they have a lead on this Kira person and perhaps a way to break the spell. Sam's loopy on drugs and despite feeling guilty Dean is ok with it... coz Sam is safe. I hope the drugs don't do any permanent damage, physically and/or mentally...
MDarKspIrIt chapter 15 . 1/18/2008
Oh Gosh... Sam's really confused! Hope that he will forgive Dean in time... Can'T wait to see what happen next!
390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »