Reviews for Heart's Desire
Polly chapter 15 . 1/19/2008
Phew! For the first time in a long time, I'm finally starting to breathe just a little bit easier now that they have a real plan for helping the boys. I'm sorry I didn't review the last chapter but I wanted to say then that by the end of chapter 14, I could actually *see* how Sam and Dean's relationship could be seriously damaged by this. When I first started reading this wonderful story, I kept thinking to myself, 'ah, but Sam could never really blame Dean for being a little over-protective - it'd be ok'. By the end of 14, however, I could definitely see how that could happen. I do hope Sam's memory loss isn't permanent though it was interesting that Dean felt a little jealous of Sam's unawareness of all their recent troubles. It was a nice observation.

Thanks for this and I'll look forward to chapter 16.
Anonymous Shadow chapter 15 . 1/19/2008
Aw! Im always happy to review! Yay! Looks like they have a lead on this Kira person and perhaps a way to break the spell. Sam's loopy on drugs and despite feeling guilty Dean is ok with it... coz Sam is safe. I hope the drugs don't do any permanent damage, physically and/or mentally...
MDarKspIrIt chapter 15 . 1/18/2008
Oh Gosh... Sam's really confused! Hope that he will forgive Dean in time... Can'T wait to see what happen next!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 15 . 1/18/2008
Oh, good an antidote:D That's so good. Really cteu with Sam, but let's see some really protective Dean:D. Good chapter.
roxy071288 chapter 15 . 1/18/2008
YAY! Save SAMMY! ...from Dean... wow that hurt to say...YAY!
Poaetpainter chapter 15 . 1/18/2008
Aww man, Sam is getting screwed in the head. Can't wait for Bobby to get to them.
lelann37 chapter 15 . 1/18/2008
oh, loved it! thanks for the update
sammygirl1963 chapter 15 . 1/18/2008
Dang, if Dean ups that valium any more than he already has, he i going to kill Sammy! On the good side, at least Joshua and Bobby are now working on the potion to reverse the spell!

Now all Booby has to do is be careful when he confronts Dean so he can save Sammy!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 15 . 1/18/2008
awesome so far
phai6688 chapter 15 . 1/18/2008
It's been a long time since I've been so emotionally invested in a story. I feel a lump in my throat when I read about drugged!Sam and how Dean thinks he's protecting him that way.

I love that you update so frequently. Good job! And please keep at it!
Solana1 chapter 15 . 1/18/2008
Ya I read that story but I thought it would be interesting if maybe after everything Dean realises what he did this to his brother and feels this extreme guilt and decides to send him away to Bobby and doesn't have to be like the other story it could be that Sam completely quits talking you know (just a suggestion) but I do love both stories
eddy6401 chapter 15 . 1/18/2008
Yes! some back up for Sam! in dying to find out the after effects of this spell...
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 15 . 1/18/2008
Awesome love! and YAY! Ralph Moore is back!

*Smishes you lovingly*

*Waits (im)patiently for next part!*

*Grins*
Jas-TheMaddTexan chapter 14 . 1/18/2008
Oh Damn. I hope good things start happening soon. I'm all suspensful.
sendintheclowns chapter 15 . 1/18/2008
Wow, Sam is in a completely different zipcode! He's 18 again, in his mind. Loved the brothers bonding over afternoon movies. And the Days of Our Lives comment was hilarious.

Sam appears to be losing his mind and Dean is content to help him along. Yikes! But in a good way :)
393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »