Reviews for Heart's Desire
sweetysmart0505 chapter 15 . 1/18/2008
Oh, good an antidote:D That's so good. Really cteu with Sam, but let's see some really protective Dean:D. Good chapter.
roxy071288 chapter 15 . 1/18/2008
YAY! Save SAMMY! ...from Dean... wow that hurt to say...YAY!
Poaetpainter chapter 15 . 1/18/2008
Aww man, Sam is getting screwed in the head. Can't wait for Bobby to get to them.
lelann37 chapter 15 . 1/18/2008
oh, loved it! thanks for the update
sammygirl1963 chapter 15 . 1/18/2008
Dang, if Dean ups that valium any more than he already has, he i going to kill Sammy! On the good side, at least Joshua and Bobby are now working on the potion to reverse the spell!

Now all Booby has to do is be careful when he confronts Dean so he can save Sammy!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 15 . 1/18/2008
awesome so far
phai6688 chapter 15 . 1/18/2008
It's been a long time since I've been so emotionally invested in a story. I feel a lump in my throat when I read about drugged!Sam and how Dean thinks he's protecting him that way.

I love that you update so frequently. Good job! And please keep at it!
Solana1 chapter 15 . 1/18/2008
Ya I read that story but I thought it would be interesting if maybe after everything Dean realises what he did this to his brother and feels this extreme guilt and decides to send him away to Bobby and doesn't have to be like the other story it could be that Sam completely quits talking you know (just a suggestion) but I do love both stories
eddy6401 chapter 15 . 1/18/2008
Yes! some back up for Sam! in dying to find out the after effects of this spell...
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 15 . 1/18/2008
Awesome love! and YAY! Ralph Moore is back!

*Smishes you lovingly*

*Waits (im)patiently for next part!*

*Grins*
Jas-TheMaddTexan chapter 14 . 1/18/2008
Oh Damn. I hope good things start happening soon. I'm all suspensful.
sendintheclowns chapter 15 . 1/18/2008
Wow, Sam is in a completely different zipcode! He's 18 again, in his mind. Loved the brothers bonding over afternoon movies. And the Days of Our Lives comment was hilarious.

Sam appears to be losing his mind and Dean is content to help him along. Yikes! But in a good way :)
maxandkiz chapter 15 . 1/18/2008
Awesome chapter! This doesn't sound good. The valium has really done a number on Sam. Hope it's not permanent.

Bobby's a brave soul. I wouldn't want to face Dean in full blown big brother mode. Can't wait to see this showdown.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 14 . 1/18/2008
Oh! Oh! Awesome!

*Squees!*

Next part is posted? OMGYES!

*Runs to next part!*

*hugs*
sammygirl1963 chapter 14 . 1/18/2008
I always knew Bobby was a smart man1 Thank goodness he saw right thru it all and now knows the urgency of needing to get things finsihed before Sammy loses it!
390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »