Reviews for Heart's Desire
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 13 . 1/17/2008
I finally got caught up! YAY! This is just getting better and better! Poor Sammy! *Pets him* For him to slip up in such a way!

*Hugs them both*

I like Dottie! Can we keep her?

*hugs you*

Fantastic dear! Send more!
eddy6401 chapter 13 . 1/17/2008
please let Bobby find them and fix this!, Dean is scaring me here. lol! i wonder how he will feel after the spell is broken? i feel bad that Bobby might just have to shoot Dean with a tranquilizer's gun. when Dean is in protect Sammy mode he is a force to be feared, now more so!
anathemawrites chapter 13 . 1/17/2008
Holy shite.

I don't know whether to go 'aw...' or cring and grab some popcorn. D:
sendintheclowns chapter 13 . 1/17/2008
It broke my heart when Sam was telling Dottie that he missed how Dean used to be before he had to take care of Sam all of the time. Of course Dottie didn't realize Sam was talking about pre-spell Dean, not pre-accident Sam. And then Sam let the cat out of the bag about their friends coming to visit. When Dottie was recounting that to Dean I was cringing, worried what Dean might do.

That bit about Sam's doctor being a witch was true inspiration on Dean's part. He's not just a pretty face.

So what can you do to top that chapter? I'll be reading to find out :)
Jas-TheMaddTexan chapter 13 . 1/17/2008
Aw, Sammy misses how Dean used to be. And Dean told Dottie Sam was brain damaged... still don't trust her, but I'm paranoid. :D
MDarKspIrIt chapter 13 . 1/17/2008
Great update... Can't wait for more!
Ghostwriter chapter 13 . 1/17/2008
Very cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
maxandkiz chapter 13 . 1/17/2008
Great chapter! Don't think Bobby will believe the spell is for the best. Not even if Sam is forced to tell him. Can't wait to see what's next.
TIFA chapter 13 . 1/17/2008
This is by far the best story i have read keep up the good work :)
Quick-Demon chapter 13 . 1/17/2008
uh oh! Dean's gonna stop Bobby and Josh? Please tell me those guys found a way to reverse the spell? Its hard to see Sam all doped up like this... and Dean really fooling someone about Sam having a 'Disability'.

I'm getting really nervous now about how far this is going to go and what it will take to break the spell...
sammygirl1963 chapter 13 . 1/17/2008
Dang that Dottie, she might have just screwed thing up royally for Sam by telling Dean that Bobby and Joshua are one the way! That is the last thing that Sam needed Dean to know right now-surely Bobby will knw what is going on when Dean calls him!
Logan Parker chapter 13 . 1/17/2008
M' sorry I didn't review the last chapter, but this one was already up and I was anxious to see what would happen. The last chapters have been intriguing. So Dean's cool with the spell now? That's bad news...at least for Sam. For us readers it means more action and entertainment. :) Always reading,

Logan
Polly chapter 13 . 1/17/2008
So Dean's rejecting Bobby's help. I guess I saw it coming, but I hoped he wouldn't see the older hunter as an enemey. At least he's not planning anything violent...yet! And thank goodness Dottie naturally assumed innocent explanations for Sam's ramblings. Looking forward to chapter 14!
GhostBehindYou chapter 13 . 1/17/2008
I've just read Chapter 11 and 12, and a few minutes after I'd finished with those you put up chapter 13 ;P Awesome. The story is going along really nicely, but I do sometimes think Dean is a little bit out of character. I'd imagine him to not give in to the spell, to keep fighting it for Sam's sake, even if it made him ill. Even so it's really awesome, I just hope Bobby and Joshua get concerned about Sam (Having not spoken to him for so long) and try talk some sense into Dean. Whoot! I can't wait for more, well done! x
Polly chapter 12 . 1/17/2008
Why do I have the feeling things aren't going to go to plan with Dottie? She seems nice but things are just bound to go wrong! Or that could just be my pessimism :-) But I can't help but notice that Dean has given Sam his cell phone back. Might he just have enough sense left to use it? Get Bobby and Joshua over there?
390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »