Reviews for Heart's Desire
calcium77 chapter 8 . 1/13/2008
Interesting, a cabin in the woods sounds nice. But the woods seem scarrier than the city. There are spiders, bears, snakes, all sorts of things.

Keep up the good work :) I am always excited to get that email that there is a new chapter for this story.

Ihni chapter 7 . 1/13/2008
Oh this is going to be hell ... Why doesn't Dean just chain Sam to a wall in some basement or old bomb shelter and spend two weeks outside the door with a rifle in his lap? That could make the whole thing more bareable ... barable? Easy to suffer through.

This was really a very GOOD way to drive both of the brothers insane. Kira's a genious. An evil genious, yes, but it's the evil geniouses that make the best villains after all ...

Thanks for the update, I'm looking forward to the next one!
sairah chapter 7 . 1/13/2008
Oh Dean..the butter knife? He He. This story gets better and better. Love how you have kept Dean aware of the insanity of his actions but despite that unable to control himself. My evil streak hopes he goes crazily paranoid!
calcium77 chapter 7 . 1/13/2008
It is interesting to see the spell get a bit worse and worse...but I must admit, I am getting a bit antsy to see what it will be like when it is bad. I am so impatient :-) Sorry.

Thanks for all the entertainment you provide by writing!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 7 . 1/13/2008
awesome each chapter
Polly chapter 7 . 1/13/2008
Ok, now I can see how this is going to get quite crippling for Sam. And I feel for Dean, as well - being aware of his actions and how ridiculous they are, but unable to prevent them. I hope Bobby and Joshua find that cure soon(ish!).
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 7 . 1/12/2008
What a lovely update love! I'm dancing in my seat again waiting for the rest!

*Snuggles you and sendintheclowns*

Til next time love! Keep up the awesomeness!
Taylor chapter 7 . 1/12/2008
Please keep going; I've been checking everyday for your updates!
lelann37 chapter 7 . 1/12/2008
yea, loved the update! thanks
maxandkiz chapter 7 . 1/12/2008
Great chapter! Bobby's right. Sam and Dean are both in for a rough time. Can't wait for more.
sammygirl1963 chapter 7 . 1/12/2008
WOW Who would have thought Dean would be so overcome with protectiveness to the point of becoming sick-and worrying about things such as Sam hurting himself with a butter knife of all things! Yep. Sammy has a long few weeks ahead of him!
Jas-TheMaddTexan chapter 7 . 1/12/2008
Man! A Butter Knife! Dude you're awesome... I gotta find a word other than this is getting repetitive(also I appear to have lost the ablity to spell coherently)
Cheryl chapter 7 . 1/12/2008
Who's Joshua? Did you borrow from the Brotherhood?
anathemawrites chapter 7 . 1/12/2008
Jesus, that spell is fuckin' nuts! :O God, if something *does* pose a legit threat to Sam, I hope Dean doesn't go completely psycho. _
calcium77 chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
Dean's going to be pretty annoying to live with soon I assume? Thanks for the new chapter. I love reading them :)
390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »