Reviews for Heart's Desire
maxandkiz chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
Great chapter! Can picture Dean reading Pat the Bunny to Sam and his teddy bear. Talk about a Kodak moment. LOL! Can't wait to see what problems arise next.
sendintheclowns chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
I love how the spell affects Dean's health...there's no way Sam can watch his brother suffer so he's very much a hostage of Dean's need to protect him. That was a genius idea on your part.

This is only day two of the spell and already the boys are having a hard time coping with it. Keep it coming, please!
Jas-TheMaddTexan chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
Ooh Dean... you're awesome. I could cry you're so awesome. keep it comin' seriously I'm crying here.
Polly chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
Wow - I only found this fic yesterday and already it's updated. That's cool :-) I like how Dean's going through something similar to a drug addiction - it really makes it impossible for Sam to just up and leave him until the week is up. But I'm enjoying Dean's protectiveness (even if Sam isn't!). I'll be looking forward to chapter 7.
Logan Parker chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
Pat the Bunny...I must have been deprieved as a child cause I never heard of that one before. :) I think you've got a great Beta, because this is a great story and you shouldn't be doubting it. I've read most all your other stories (though probably I didn't review. I'm getting better though) and I've always like your story lines. Great chapter, though now I want some McDonalds.

Logan
Ihni chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
You know ... the possabilities for this story are ENDLESS! If, by the end of the week, Dean really can't hold back ... it's gonna cause so much trouble! I mean, he wants to protect Sam at all costs, right? Well how does he protect him from himself? It's gonna be an interesting read, and I'm totally looking forward to it. Please update soon. For your readers' sake! :D
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
As well she should dear! Yet another awesome part in a kick ass story! I'm dancing in my seat waiting for an update already! And yes, I added you to my favs list and my alert list! Awesome, awesome m'love!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 6 . 1/11/2008
awesome every chapter
Jas-TheMaddTexan chapter 5 . 1/11/2008
Aw Dean. Love the fic. Makes me all tingly. Keep it comin'
Polly chapter 5 . 1/11/2008
This is such a cool story. I love it! I've got a feeling it's going to get worse for poor Sam, soon but in the mean time, Dean is right, it IS fun seeing the boy have to listen to everything his brother says :-) I can't wait for chapter 6.
eddy6401 chapter 5 . 1/11/2008
man, this is really good. i would love it if they had this as a tv episode. i know it would be great to watch Dean taking care of Sam like that!
sendintheclowns chapter 5 . 1/11/2008
Things I love about this part...Dean being bothered by Sam's scratched hands and how he can't wait to clean them, Sam being worn out from Dean's inability to decide if Sam should carry a weapon when they go to The Dragon's Tail, and near the end with Dean acknowledging that the spell was a bitch but that it was nice to have his brother listening to him.

Super, solid writing. I'm on the edge of my seat, eager to find out how the boys handle the spell.
maxandkiz chapter 5 . 1/11/2008
Great chapter! Glad Dean is fighting the effects of the spell. Can't wait to see how going to the bar turns out.
Ihni chapter 5 . 1/11/2008
AHA, things are getting interesting. I wouldn't wanna be in Sam's shoes ... really. I wonder what will happen when it all becomes too much. I'll be watching this story.
Logan Parker chapter 5 . 1/11/2008
Well, as it seems, things are already getting serious. At least Sam is trying to keep Dean comfortable, however long that'll last. Excellent story line.
390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »