Reviews for Heart's Desire
skag trendy chapter 23 . 1/25/2008
Thoroughly entertaining.

Looking forward to the next story...

Kind regards,

ST.x.
Thorny Hedge chapter 23 . 1/25/2008
Loved it. But you know that already.
lelann37 chapter 23 . 1/25/2008
yea! loved the fic.
supernaturalmary chapter 23 . 1/25/2008
I think that this story was expectacular, quite the thrill I really enjoyed it, nice work. Hope you got another story for us ;P.
sammygirl1963 chapter 23 . 1/25/2008
Awesome ending to a wonderful story! Dean and Sam finally had that "blow up" that I was expecting with Sam telling Dean that he was smothering him-thank goodness they were able to work thru that!

I loved the way you wrote the discussion between them and got them back to their brotherly banter with Sam worrying about going out because most of the town thought he was "special"\

I am very much looking forward to reading the story you mentioned writing with sendintheclowns!
lunarchild62 chapter 23 . 1/25/2008
Bravo for the great story. The new one sounds interesting too. Can't wait.
ukfan101 chapter 23 . 1/25/2008
really enjoyed the story...good job
romi.luvz.jared chapter 23 . 1/25/2008
gr8 ending! luvd the sammy outburst part...& it wud 2 like hell embarassing 4 sam 2 act "special" wen he is perfectly normal. but then again we all know that SAM IS "SPECIAL",COZ HE IS SAM!
Variou5 chapter 23 . 1/25/2008
great fic! i really enjoyed it.
GhostBehindYou chapter 23 . 1/25/2008
This has been a brilliant story, I've really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing! Keep up the good work x
friendly chapter 23 . 1/25/2008
great story..

can't wait for the next one.. sounds great..
Ghostwriter chapter 23 . 1/25/2008
Great job. Loved it. Catch ya on the flip side.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 23 . 1/25/2008
*reads summary for next story* that sounds like a very extrodinary summary story u and ur beta i said this b4 and ill say it again r an extrodinary team -another brilliant story-cant wait to read the next story Claudia *until next time* Shante
KYwitch chapter 23 . 1/25/2008
Loved the story-thanks for sharing. Can't wait to read the next one.
lelann37 chapter 22 . 1/25/2008
hehe, dean! princess references and bobby do not mix! he's gonna get a beating for that!
393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »