Reviews for Heart's Desire
anathemawrites chapter 22 . 1/24/2008
D. You're updating fast. Hee. Yay, Detox is going fine and shit, Sammy needs a hug about now. D:
maxandkiz chapter 22 . 1/24/2008
Awesome chapter! Love Dean and Sam's talk.

Poor Bobby! Everytime he gets a meal fixed, Sam falls asleep on him. And Dean talking about the princesses was a hoot! Guess Sam's not the only one who watched Disney as a kid. LOL! Can't wait for more.
sendintheclowns chapter 22 . 1/24/2008
I'm so utterly thrilled that you wrote this story and I'm awed that you dedicated it to me. It's so original, so fresh...and downright fun to read. Thank you, girlfried - you rock!

I adore the last part of this chapter with Bobby and Dean bickering over Disney references. Perhaps the stress of the situation is finally lifting. Or they're bonkers.

Last chapter tomorrow...does that mean my birthday celebration is officially at an end? Drat.
Jas-TheMaddTexan chapter 22 . 1/24/2008
You done a fine job on the story. Dialouge is a little rough in spots but dialouge can be tricky. Still awesome.
Anonymous Shadow chapter 22 . 1/24/2008
Wow great chapter once again! Sammy is getting better without being horribly sick! Yay! And horray for Bobby! He's always there for the brothers and always pulls them through! Can't waif for the next chapter!
skag trendy chapter 22 . 1/24/2008
A yes. Humour always works for me.

Nice chapter.

Kind regards,

ST.x.
sammygirl1963 chapter 22 . 1/24/2008
I just love the character of Bobby-he did just what was needed to keep Dean from breaking down so that they could focus on Sammy! It's tearing Dean up knowing that he is the reason for Sam's nightmares now!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 22 . 1/24/2008
ive read Sounds of Silence that was a brilliant story again Claudia...wow is all i can say hey did u ever read this story called My Strongest Weakness ...? that's a brilliant story too. *until last chapter review* Shante
vampyfreak chapter 22 . 1/24/2008
Awesome chapter!
Polly chapter 21 . 1/24/2008
Dean's right: Sam will never let him live this one down. I loved the bubble bath scene and I'm glad that Dean could still give him his modesty! But Sam was ever so sweet and petulant! Well done on a good chapter!
Polly chapter 20 . 1/24/2008
You know I don't like computers. I wrote a review this morning then I tried to send it and it told me there was a problem with the site and shut down. Still, deep, calm breath and start again because this chapter is too good not too review again for! :-)

I'm really glad that Dean and Sam are getting back in the game and that Bobby is able to bring Dean out of his slumps. Those boys are going to have to keep the humour up if they're going to survive the next few days. It seems so awful to have to keep Sam on the pills even when he's going through lucid moments but it has to be done.

Right! I'm going to send this now before it tells me I can't post this one, either. Then off to read chapter 21.
Thorny Hedge chapter 22 . 1/24/2008
Aw, does it really have to end?
sairah chapter 21 . 1/24/2008
Another great chapter. Love how its not too angsty on Deans part, he's feling worried and guilty, but is focusing on caring for Sam which I like. Still love adorably loopy Sam, his complete trust in Dean is so sweet. Look forward to more..not that I want him to suffer, but evily crosses fingers that there may be health problems coming up for Sam...he he
roxy071288 chapter 21 . 1/24/2008
Teen!Sammy! ...well sorta...

hehe...anyway, I loved this chapter. Can't wait for the next one!
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 21 . 1/23/2008
Hee! Tis awesome and a bit of all right, lovie...

*Snuggles you*

This was another awesome installment! I am looking forward to more!

*hugs*