Reviews for Heart's Desire
roxy071288 chapter 21 . 1/24/2008
Teen!Sammy! ...well sorta...

hehe...anyway, I loved this chapter. Can't wait for the next one!
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 21 . 1/23/2008
Hee! Tis awesome and a bit of all right, lovie...

*Snuggles you*

This was another awesome installment! I am looking forward to more!

*hugs*
Zafiro Okami chapter 21 . 1/23/2008
. great!
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 20 . 1/23/2008
Wow! Things are looking up! Poor Sam! Poor Dean!

*Pets them!*

*Runs to next chapter!*

*hugs*
lelann37 chapter 21 . 1/23/2008
loved it! thanks for more, i'm glad that it's all getting better now
Jas-TheMaddTexan chapter 21 . 1/23/2008
Oh poor loopy Sam. Can't wait for the next bit. Totally made of Awesome.
romi.luvz.jared chapter 21 . 1/23/2008
's doin really well!

honestly i jst luvd the loopy-pouting sammy...lol...he was sho shwet & sho cute!

awesome chappy girl...u r gr8!
Ghostwriter chapter 21 . 1/23/2008
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
sammygirl1963 chapter 21 . 1/23/2008
It was a good thing Sam was so loopy in this chapter or he would have been totally embarrassed about the bath scene! Dean handled it pretty good tho, not causing Sam any undue embarrassment!

I loved the way Bobby got onto Dean to make sure he ate-couldn't kick Sam's butt right now, but he would Deans!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 21 . 1/23/2008
I think it really would become a big joke, even with an underlying Guilt from Dean. But still really cute:D
maxandkiz chapter 21 . 1/23/2008
Awesome story! Dean helping Sam take a bath was a riot! I think both boys will have plenty of ammo to use on each other after this. Can't wait for more. Have a feeling that this is the calm before the storm.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 21 . 1/23/2008
i am readin Dawn N's story which is excellent and extrodinary. personally i think you and your beta r an extrodinary team and wow another extrodinary chapter. its ok if u reviewed ur own story 1 time thing *winks* *until next chapter review* Shante
sendintheclowns chapter 21 . 1/23/2008
So Old Man Johnson has a thing for bubble bath...I love that part!

Sam's still having problems with confusion and Dean's still having problems with guilt. And then there's Bobby. He sure has been a rock for the boys and I love how you write him.

So what's next? I can't wait!
gidgetgal9 chapter 20 . 1/23/2008
Another great chapter. The ending has me on pins and needles, can't wait for your update!
vampyfreak chapter 20 . 1/23/2008