Reviews for Heart's Desire
roxy071288 chapter 20 . 1/23/2008
YAY lucid!sam was back for a sec!
Ghostwriter chapter 20 . 1/22/2008
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Jas-TheMaddTexan chapter 20 . 1/22/2008
I cry. Honest there's a tear and everything. Just slid down my cheek it did. I love me some angst. Poor Sammy, Poor poor Dean. You're Awesome.
romi.luvz.jared chapter 20 . 1/22/2008
wow!sammy woke up & remembered everything!

aw but the ugly detoxing will drain the sweet boy of his energy...jst goin gr8!keep this fast updating!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 20 . 1/22/2008
Sammy is so strong. Love to see some more distressed Dean. Good job.
Thorny Hedge chapter 20 . 1/22/2008
Looking forward to more.
sammygirl1963 chapter 20 . 1/22/2008
Awesome chapter! I had to feel so sorry for both Sam and Dean in this one because they're both so fragile at the time-Deanm with knowing he is the reson Sammy is going to have to go thru more pain and Sam because it hurts knowing he has to take the meds again and doesn't want too because of how they make him feel!
maxandkiz chapter 20 . 1/22/2008
Great chapter! Glad Sam took the news so well. It's going to be a long 4 days for the guys. Can't wait for more.
sendintheclowns chapter 20 . 1/22/2008
I just love the way you write Bobby. And I love his tough love approach with Dean who needs to stay strong for Sam.

So Sam now knows what lies ahead. I enjoy reading loopy Sam but I don't think does :)

No! I'm not ready for the story to end. At least we get a little more before you wrap it up.
sendintheclowns chapter 19 . 1/22/2008
You totally captured Dean's panic upon waking when he remembers what he's done to Sam. The good news is the reversal potion worked!

Yuck. Sam's stomach is rebelling and the detox hasn't even commenced yet.

Great stuff!
sendintheclowns chapter 18 . 1/22/2008
Okay, Dean is frustrated with Sam's symptoms yet he's the only reason his brother is suffering! What a horrible predicament.

My heart broke when Sam was asking Bobby why he was so fuzzy: “Is it because my head? I’m I dangerous? Have I started turning evil?”

Great action scene with Bobby capturing Dean. It's about time the boys get some help!
sendintheclowns chapter 16 . 1/22/2008
"Our last hunt didn’t go smoothly and that’s why we’re here." Dean, the master of the understatement! I notice how Dean fails to explain to Sam that Dean is the reason he's being drugged.

Bobby needs to hurry. I think Bobby is going to flip out when he finds out what Dean's been doing to Sam. I mean he knows it's not Dean's fault but Dean sure has managed to mess up his little brother good. Not that I mind - makes for an intense story!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 19 . 1/22/2008
Aw, poor poor baby Dean. He would never be able to cope if Bobby weren't there. Good job.
Ghostwriter chapter 19 . 1/22/2008
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
empath89 chapter 19 . 1/22/2008
i really like this. sorry i didn't review before. too much things going on. but...i can't wait for the next update. they're in for a tough ride, eh? poor dean, blaiming himself. i love bobby, he's so great! update soon!

hugs...empath