Reviews for Heart's Desire
Polly chapter 19 . 1/21/2008
This was a great chapter! Dean is finally ok (thank God!) but now we have lovely guilty!Dean to keep us amused. It looks like Sam's in for a rough ride but he has a good support system to help him. Bring on chapter 20!
Anonymous Shadow chapter 19 . 1/21/2008
Huzzah! Dean is free from the spell but Sam still drugged... detoxing is never easy! Its a long road to recovery for the both of them! Update soon!
romi.luvz.jared chapter 19 . 1/21/2008
wow! dean's back! yayiee! sammy's detoxin...hm that looks like a long painful proces...u r really awesome girl

keep on ur good job
calcium77 chapter 19 . 1/21/2008
I'm glad Dean is back to his old self :-) I did not know Valium was that hard to come off of? Too much of anything is bad I guess.

Thanks for the updates. They make my day :-)

Kat
Lucian32 chapter 19 . 1/21/2008
lovely chapter i hope the boys will be ok :)

waiting for more bye!
roxy071288 chapter 19 . 1/21/2008
YAY! DEAN'S BACK!
Jas-TheMaddTexan chapter 19 . 1/21/2008
DUDE AWESOME!I'm so happy to have Dean not crazy anymore. Makes me all tingly. AND AND I can't stop smile. EXCITEMENT!
maxandkiz chapter 19 . 1/21/2008
Wonderful chapter! Yeah, Dean's alright! Now the hard part begins. Glad Bobby's there to help. Can't wait for more.
sammygirl1963 chapter 19 . 1/21/2008
Awesome chapter!

Thank goodness Dean is back to himself now and ready to help Bobby with whatever it takes to get Sammy off the Valium!

It hould help Dean to know that even in his drugged up state that Sammy forgives him and doesn't blame him for what the witch did!

See ya next chapter!
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 19 . 1/21/2008
Dude, sendintheclowns kicks ass - YOU kick ass, and this story kicks so much ass, MY ass hurts! Fan-freaking-tastic!

*Smishes*
Poaetpainter chapter 19 . 1/21/2008
Well... here comes hell.
1Pagan3 chapter 19 . 1/21/2008
Oh my... Dean's back to normal, but Sammy's already ill... this is going to make for a long couple of days/weeks... hopefully the witch will be taken care of, so that will be one less worry.
Angel 1914 chapter 18 . 1/21/2008
I can't wait til the next chapter. Your story is so good.
sairah chapter 18 . 1/21/2008
Bobby is too cool for words! Loved Deans last thoughts that he'd failed Sam, can't wait til he realises the extent of his actions..theres gonna be a lot of angsting me thinks...
romi.luvz.jared chapter 18 . 1/21/2008
wow bobby finally did it & without much effort! phew!

but wat bout sammy? poor thing already showin side effects of the drug-pouts-

cant wait 4 more!