Reviews for A Bowl of Cherries
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
brilliant! and delicious!
JustAThinker chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
My tow fav lines:

“You’re not eating it you’re giving it a blow job now stop it!”

“Oi! If you two are going to have sex with a bowl of cherries d’ya mind doing it somewhere else!”

lol, loved the fic!
Maria Whitman-Menzel-Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
hahaha i was wondering when they were going to remember where they were ! *cackles* this was delicious and steamy, with just a touch of fluff. Just the way I like my harry/Draco fics xD Good work!
Pie for President '16 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Aww, how could've I not read this one before! Well, probably because I didn't like Draco/Harry and just read the other because I was curious as to what Rose's first word would be xD

But anyways, THIS was so hilarious and yet embarassing. I felt horrible for the Weasleys and yet I wanted Draco and Harry to shag one another right then and there by the bowl of cherries! xD

Ron's line was amazingly hilarious, I'm still laughing over it xD
ChocoCoatedLemons chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
OMG that last line (Rons) was so FUNNY! It made me laugh for ages- screw that, I'm still laughing now! Everytime I think of this fic I start smiling. Very hot with the possessive kissing CHERRIES random hilarious line Amazing fic.
Dumbledude chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I read this once in awhile and I love it! Really, it is so funny - and hot!
darcy-in-sweatpants chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Funnyfunnyfunny HILARIOUS! And hot... omg... I want a chocolatefondue as well!
givemeamortentia chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
omg! lol. I love the last line.
Ra1m4 Ev4N5 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Well I just want to say that your fic it's really good and that I liked very much and that is why I'd like to translate it, only if you let me of course. I would be very glad if you answer me.

Thanks for reading this. Bye!
PotterMental - Alleta chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Ah Ron, he makes me laugh
My Little Vixen chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Awsome story. The last line especially. lol
lilsteves chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
haha! I loved the ending! And the poor old woman they scared off by talking about blow jobs...Wonderful one-shot.
hoopla92 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
that was some good stuff.
yellow chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
awsum! That last sentence made me laugh my head off. :)

I really love your stories, don't know what I would do without them. Great Job!

I don't want to be a nag, but please, PUR-LEAZE, update your other stories soon! I'm dying for an end of "openly confused"!

Love and greets

yellow
DarkHeart16 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Hehe i love their voyeuristic tendencies.