Reviews for Enter Sandman
Dragonflysoul chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
*huge happy sigh* Oh, I LOVED that! Absolutely going into my favorites! Thank you so much!
Colby's girl chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
Wow, that was really good. I'm looking forward to your next piece of fanfic. Take care.
callitintheair chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
Great story!

I loved the ending and I loved how you wrote the caracters.

I can't wait for your next story!
Anjelicious chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
Hey that was really good. I would love to read a sequel to this please. Like if the something happened to him again when he is older or something. PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE
Take Mercy chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
I absolutely adored this fiction.

Although usually I'm not one to read any younger Sam or Dean fics, I must say this has become one of my favorites!

You've captured so much emotion and turmoil in just two chapters... I love how you portrayed all of the relationships between John and Sam, between Sam and Dean, and between John and Dean. It was so refreshing to see someone be able to capture ALL of them so well.

This was a masterpiece! :)
Rat chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
Great story! (I know that kind of sucks as a review, but I just like to drop a line to let you know that I read it and enjoyed it)
Phx chapter 2 . 1/17/2008
I have to say this is my favorite story of yours, so far. I loved that while JOhn definitely was not perfect, and he made some bad decisions with regards to Sam, he does love Sam and he is there for him when he needs him. I think that as much turmoil as their was in Sam and John's last years together, it was not a case of them not loving each other. It was more about John not really understanding how to deal with Sam.

And I loved this quiet, studious Sam. Very much how I picture him in his younger teenage years. Definitely not a slacker or anything less.

This whole story was a spot of sunshine when I was in the hospital as it allowed me a distraction that I so desperately needed, especially when its so hard to find decent limpSam fics.

Anyways, I just wanted to say I really enjoyed this.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
One thing: the chapters are really long. You could have made like 3 or more chapters. But otherwise it was a really great idea for a story and a really great story. Good job on it:D
Kaewi chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
What I love most about this story is that it seems a lot longer than it actually is. But in a good way! For just two chapters it covers so much emotion and plot that it reads like a rich, long, multi-chapter fic. It's like it combined the quick satisfaction of a one-shot and the deep emotional connect of a longer fic.

I hope that didn't sound insulting (or confusing), because I loved it!
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
Cool, but way too short. Catch ya on the flip side.
Floralia chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
Sleepwalking and hypnosis – two things that I’ve always found really creepy, and you use them to great effect here. It’s so interesting to only ‘see’ the attack through a hypnosis session, and it was done really well, without being cliché or corny. Sam’s distress, and John and Dean’s reactions to his distress, where both conveyed so clearly. I actually feel really sorry for John in this story, not knowing what’s happening to his son and then having to sit on the sidelines while it’s being figured out. But then there was home surgery on the kitchen table and he got to be pro-active again, so all was well. (That was gross, by the way)

And the idea of the demon not wanting Sam because he was tainted… I think that actually made me shiver.
cavetrollgrl chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
A story that hints that John learned that Sam's special when he was younger. The Winchester angst between Sam and John was particualy well done. Then add poor Dean to the mix to not only worry about Sam but to remind John that their a family. Dean scratching at fleas that would be a sight to see.
Visionairy chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
This was a great story, and I loved the interaction between Sam, Dean, Bobby and John. Your characterizations were dead on. Thank you so much for posting it!
LadyVic chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
What a great idea for a story! I love the protective older brother, and I thought it was a nice touch to show John so appreciative of Dean taking care of Sam. I was really happy to see Bobby inserted into their teenchester lives.

And I gotta tell you, I'd love to see a fic about the hypnotism sessions when they were younger. LOL

And Happy Belated Birthday!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
hi sendintheclowns i am currently readin Heart's Desire and i love it and i also loved this story and ill b sure to read ur collaboration fic with GG9 im sure ill love that 1 as well *until i see ur collaboration fic* *take care
78 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »