Reviews for Enter Sandman
Visionairy chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
This was a great story, and I loved the interaction between Sam, Dean, Bobby and John. Your characterizations were dead on. Thank you so much for posting it!
LadyVic chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
What a great idea for a story! I love the protective older brother, and I thought it was a nice touch to show John so appreciative of Dean taking care of Sam. I was really happy to see Bobby inserted into their teenchester lives.

And I gotta tell you, I'd love to see a fic about the hypnotism sessions when they were younger. LOL

And Happy Belated Birthday!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
hi sendintheclowns i am currently readin Heart's Desire and i love it and i also loved this story and ill b sure to read ur collaboration fic with GG9 im sure ill love that 1 as well *until i see ur collaboration fic* *take care
Yum chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
Nice family caring moments. Love Bobby in here! My favorite bit was how Dean snapped around automaticly like Pavlov's dogs and volunteered to pick up Sam because it was too cold to walk. Liked how you didn't pick John as a monster or neglectful father, but a driven and torn one.
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
Absolutely fantastic story, original, entertaining and well written, had me hooked from first word to last. Your writing just gets better and better.

You had me on the edge of my seat as Dean looked out the window to see Sam on he roof, heading for the edge, and when he slipped slightly...! *thud*

So glad you included Bobby in this story, John turning to his friend and fellow hunter when he had no idea what to do for his youngest and needed help. Never had Bobby down as a hypnotist, but it worked perfectly in this story, and loved the little flashback with him and Sam when he hypnotised Dean! Could just imagine Dean rushing over to his brother as he let out that blood curdling scream and held my breath when wondering if John would let Bobby have another go at his boy! Good that he did as his calm manner and promise of not letting anything happen to Sam enabled him to tell them what had attacked him on Devil's Lane. Worrying that the Memory Demon said Sam had already been tainted and that it was obviously scared of what it was, but good that no one mentioned that fact to Sam! Definitely had my heart in my mouth as John operated on his son on the kitchen table to remove the needle the demon had inserted but great that as soon as its presence was gone Sam started to regain his colour and improve. Loved the ending, Sam shyly asking his Dad to order pizza and Dean chiming in with the addition of pie! John may worry about Sam being 'tainted' but he has him back to full health and has the support of Dean and Bobby in whatever may follow.

You and that story rocked, a complete masterpiece - thanks!
ROBINV chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
Superb! Had me on the edge of my seat the entire chapter! I was so afraid the Memory Demon would try to reclaim Sam, tainted or not. I love your stories very much, and will continue to eagerly follow you in whatever SUPERNATURAL tales you choose to tell us! Love, Robin
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I thought you did a great job keeping them in character. Dean's concern and John's anger just flowed for me. So - either they're perfect or I live in your world. Anyway - great start. I'm really anxious to see what happens. Thanks and please update soon!
skag trendy chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
Great plot, and I certainly liked the ending. I love the family interaction in this story. I've read a lot of stories that portray John Winchester as a bit of bastard which I think is unfair. A tough, hard man who has made his mistakes certainly, but extremely protective of his kids.

You've got this just about right I reckon.

Good job.

Kind regards,

ST.x.
twinchaosblade chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
Exceptionally well-written, imaginative and very suspenseful story! As you already admitted, I agree that the characterizations weren't in every single spot like canon but they were great and still held the essence of what makes their relations so brilliant. For this gorgeous ficlet I'd excuse any liberty.

I loved that you included all three Winchesters plus Bobby as a bonus. The four of them just rock on so many levels. In my opinion it was a very nice treat to have Sammy resist earlier attempts at hypnotizing him. I could well imagine that his supernatural abilities would put him in a place to subconsciously prevent someone from putting him under easily. I'm also really impressed by your extremely imaginative Demon you created. And even though I tend to think that John's musings in the final paragraph didn't really fit with the style of the whole story, I totally agree that Daddy Winchester will clearly hunt the demon down that touched his son!

The twists and turns were fitting and caught me more than once at surprise. Your wordpower was fantastic and I deeply enjoyed reading your story. Keep up the good work and I'll be sure to tune in for the next story.
RhianaStar chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
Great story... loved it from beginning to end. You seemed to cover every emotion and even though the moments were tense they weren't over the top. Looking forward to reading more of your stories. Take care...
Quick-Demon chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
Wow this is such a great story! Good job! I'm glad things turned out ok in the end...
KatieLB chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
I really enjoyed this story and think you did a great job on it. Great plot and loved the little twists and turns you took... great job. till next time m
AKZombie chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
Very nice work! I usually don't like teen!chester stories, but you did a good job swaying me with this one. And in regards to your comment following the first chapter: you know, if fan fiction was written strictly as the writers for the show do it, I doubt we would read it, because, let's face it, sometimes the writers for the show are idiots. Thanks also for posting both parts so quickly; I was grateful I didn't have to wait very long to read the whole story.
carocali chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
The flow of your words in this story are some of the best you've written to date:

"A cool breeze fingered Dean’s face and he shifted with discomfort. He’d dropped off to sleep but now he was cold and miserable. He’d slept on the floor more times than he cared to recount but this experience was shaping up to be one of the more uncomfortable ones."

Absolutely beautiful imagery!

"Bobby swung the large oak door open and was faced with a motley crew. John’s dark hair was long and disheveled and that included his facial hair which was sorely in need of a trim; he looked nothing like the rigidly maintained ex-Marine he’d come to expect. Dean stood next to his father, a long scratch down one cheek, looking wan and gaunt, his arm slung around Sam’s shoulder. At first he thought Dean was keeping Sam from bolting but closer scrutiny revealed that Dean was practically holding up the youngest Winchester."

Again, I see them exactly as you describe them. Honestly, this is just fantastic!

Now, let's talk about this story! How cool! I love the idea of the memory demon not 'finishing' Sam because he's tainted. It might be fun to continue this to season one when John DOES find out what that means... hm.

Loved every second of this - probably my favorite yours. Really well done and thought out! Congrats!

:D

Caroline
Poaetpainter chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
Wow. Amazing fic, I loved reading it so thanks for writiting it!
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »