Reviews for Enter Sandman
whoaaitsmichele chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
Awesomeness all the way!
TraSan chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
Oh man I felt for Sam when they cut into him. Ouch!

And poor Dean wearing himself out keeping watch over his brother.

Great story.

P.S. Yay for your Bobby. I really liked his talent of hypnotism. Excellent addition.
friendly chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
great job.. that was a good story
Trish62 chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
That was a perfect little pick-me-up. Nice little story, interesting storyline and fun read. Well done!
Thorny Hedge chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
And thank YOU for all the great pimpin :)
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
AWESOME! I LOVED EVERY WORD. My only complaint is selfish- I wanted it to go on longer ;) But that is OK because I know that you will come up with something equally brilliant for you next story! Great great job! This is definitely one of my all time favorites! I just love the family interaction (Bobby too) and think that you are so realistic when you write the Winchesters!
Floralia chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I want to say something interesting and profound but Sam’s all woozy and unconscious and you know how I feel about that. So I’m just going to go back and stare at it for a bit.

Okay I’m back. I really like the creepy slow build up to this. Knowing that something’s not quite right but having no idea what’s actually going on puts you right there with Dean and John as they’re experiencing it. Hearing that Sam had collapsed from a stranger, rather than seeing it, really had impact. I think I felt it the same way that Dean did. More please.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
This is amazing so far! Sounds like Sam was bitten or something, judging by the puncture marks, by the thing that called his name on the way home and now it has some sort of hold over him!

Not good that his health is suffering and Dean is obviously worried sick, Sam now collapsing in the gym! Odd too that sudden nightmare!

Hopefully John and Dean will put two and two together - the puncture marks, coupled with the fact that Sam said to Dean that they were calling him and he had to go - and realise something has got to the youngest Winchester!
skye5 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
oh, I'm intrigued. I'll def. be looking for Part 2 :)
carocali chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
What a fabulous first chapter! What is this thing that's eating at poor Sammy? That puncture wound is a menace to be sure. He has no energy, he doesn't sleep or eat? What will Dean do to protect his little brother?

I actually didn't find them too out of character at all. In fact, we've only had two real glimpses at their childhood and know very little of how John treated them. We get snips here and there, but it turns into a he said/he said. I'd like to think that John did have SOME compassion for his children, so I like this side of John.

What I DON'T like is having to wait for an update, so you need to get right on that!

Great job!

:D

Caroline
friendly chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
great job.. can't wait for the rest..
TraSan chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
SQUEE! A new story from you. Woo hoo!

What a completely engrossing start to your new fic.

More please.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Holy crap that was so awesome. I just am riveted. I am sitting here dying to read the next part! Great job!
LostandAlone22 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Wonderful chapter! I can't wait to read more!

Happy Birthday!
Trish62 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
No one is writing a good limp Sam story, so I was happy to see your post. Can't wait to see where you go with it!
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »