Reviews for Enter Sandman
maxandkiz chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
Awesome story! Dean the dog. LOL! Now there's a picture!

Can't wait for the next one.
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
Oh wow, what a totlly awesome ending to this tory! You had me heart in my throat wehn Sammy went out onto that roof knowing that he was sleepwalking again! I can't imagine the terror Dean must have felt when he saw Sammy sliding on the roof.

I was surprised to find out that Bobby knew how to hypnotize-but it sure turned out to be a good thing seeing as how Bobby was able to get Sammy to succumb to it so quickly so they could find out just hwat had happened to the youngest Winchester to make him so sick!

It gave me goosebumps to read about that thing pressing it's spine into Sammy's skull to elicit the memories that it wanted-and then for him to all of the sudden say he was tainted-not good!

And OMG, you totally blew me away with John and Bobby cutting open Sammy's head on the kitchen table to get that spine out, but then what choice did they have, it was the only way to save the youngest Winchester!

You ended this story perfectly by allowing us to see that Sam was definitely healing again and that his appetite was coming back!
gidgetgal9 chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
This part pulls out so many emotions. The part with Sam on the roof is heart breaking, we all feel as helpless as the elder Winchesters.

Then when Bobby joins the story- he makes us chuckle with the flash back of Dean scratching fleas! Priceless.

The part where Sam is remembering is so creepy and heart breaking- and when Sam screams- oh my! Glad they had Bobby there to keep them on task!

Such great family moments and Bobby moments- I really love this story. I hated to see it end but the last part with the pizza- loved it!
whoaaitsmichele chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
Awesomeness all the way!
TraSan chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
Oh man I felt for Sam when they cut into him. Ouch!

And poor Dean wearing himself out keeping watch over his brother.

Great story.

P.S. Yay for your Bobby. I really liked his talent of hypnotism. Excellent addition.
friendly chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
great job.. that was a good story
Trish62 chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
That was a perfect little pick-me-up. Nice little story, interesting storyline and fun read. Well done!
Thorny Hedge chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
And thank YOU for all the great pimpin :)
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
AWESOME! I LOVED EVERY WORD. My only complaint is selfish- I wanted it to go on longer ;) But that is OK because I know that you will come up with something equally brilliant for you next story! Great great job! This is definitely one of my all time favorites! I just love the family interaction (Bobby too) and think that you are so realistic when you write the Winchesters!
Floralia chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I want to say something interesting and profound but Sam’s all woozy and unconscious and you know how I feel about that. So I’m just going to go back and stare at it for a bit.

Okay I’m back. I really like the creepy slow build up to this. Knowing that something’s not quite right but having no idea what’s actually going on puts you right there with Dean and John as they’re experiencing it. Hearing that Sam had collapsed from a stranger, rather than seeing it, really had impact. I think I felt it the same way that Dean did. More please.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
This is amazing so far! Sounds like Sam was bitten or something, judging by the puncture marks, by the thing that called his name on the way home and now it has some sort of hold over him!

Not good that his health is suffering and Dean is obviously worried sick, Sam now collapsing in the gym! Odd too that sudden nightmare!

Hopefully John and Dean will put two and two together - the puncture marks, coupled with the fact that Sam said to Dean that they were calling him and he had to go - and realise something has got to the youngest Winchester!
skye5 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
oh, I'm intrigued. I'll def. be looking for Part 2 :)
carocali chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
What a fabulous first chapter! What is this thing that's eating at poor Sammy? That puncture wound is a menace to be sure. He has no energy, he doesn't sleep or eat? What will Dean do to protect his little brother?

I actually didn't find them too out of character at all. In fact, we've only had two real glimpses at their childhood and know very little of how John treated them. We get snips here and there, but it turns into a he said/he said. I'd like to think that John did have SOME compassion for his children, so I like this side of John.

What I DON'T like is having to wait for an update, so you need to get right on that!

Great job!

:D

Caroline
friendly chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
great job.. can't wait for the rest..
TraSan chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
SQUEE! A new story from you. Woo hoo!

What a completely engrossing start to your new fic.

More please.