Reviews for Enter Sandman
shelby02 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
A great start to your new story. I really enjoyed the first chapter and look forward to your update. So far, I think your character portrayals are right on.
Alice chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
first off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! secondly, you cant leave it there! i was getting really into it and then it just..stopped..more..pretty please?...when did they take the thingy that punctured the left side of sams head out?...hmm...anyhoo! great job and please update soon!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
It's perfect just the way it is. I look forward to your update.
beyondtired chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
I rarely pay attention to canon unless it is so out there or so totally OOC. I can only suspend my disbelief so far, after all. I didn't think they were out of character at all on this story. Great story, looking forward to more, and happy birthday!
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
You think you owe me? I did nothing on this fic! Or in general! I just sit around and fret.

This story though-is fantastic. The way you're building it up-it's really creepy. Sam's nightmares, his "spells," and they seem to be getting worse. The poor kid can never catch a break (at least not around us). And Dean and John are showing proper concern! Who knew? :)

Anyway, the problem here is that I STILL haven't read what's going to happen next! I want to know! So update soon, birthday girl :)
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
You know I love this! The first part is so creepy and sucks you in right away. This line just sends shivers down my spine-

“Oh, you are a pretty one. And tasty, too. I think we’ll have to invite you back.”

I think that this part has great family dynamics going on. Your heart aches for the whole family! Definitely makes me look forward to more.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6