Reviews for Breaking the Boundaries
It's a good story... but Fuck Kyuubi in this one, female or not Kyuubi shouldn't be allowed to deceive Naruto, ESPECIALLY not this damn easily.
my 2 guys chapter 8 . 6/26
my 2 guys chapter 7 . 6/22
my 2 guys chapter 6 . 6/19
doubledamn chapter 11 . 3/3
Any chance of Naruto getting into seals and developing one that prevents other seals from being applied to the person? If so, put it on the Hyuuga sisters.
I have a suggestion for Danzo regarding Kumo - make it public, make it as public and as loud as you can. Send notifications to EVERY nation, to EVERY village and EVERY major trader. Let it known that Kumo can no longer be trusted. Won't do much to begin with, but overtime it will hurt them and their resources.
The only problem here. The story is taking its precious time even as it may be a good thing, this is a bit much? Which is driving me away from the story quite fast. It's a good story but I gave up at chapter four which is pretty good but you can do better.
Squarekiddo chapter 3 . 2/24
well that made no sense.
better luck next time i guess.
Sanya Flookie Soukchareon chapter 2 . 2/16
Nice
StoneTheLoner chapter 3 . 9/20/2015
COME THE F*CK ON WITH YOUR STORY ALREADY! You are one of those bastards that like to delay finishing a part of a story, focusing on a bunch of crap, because you mistakenly believe it makes the story more interesting. Well it's not. It's distracting and annoying. It doesn't make me like the story more, it makes me want to drop it and rant at your stupidity.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/16/2015
I was liking this story but the pacing is fucking terrible and the plot progress
Thumper237 chapter 20 . 7/28/2015
The story is really good, but I was wondering if it will be continued or if the story is dead. It's been a number of years since the last post so it's more than likely dead but I'm hoping that te story will be continued.
Facepalm chapter 11 . 5/21/2015
This story is excellent so far... but why do you have so many flashbacks! You could get the same point across without using a flashback for something that happened only five minutes before. That's my only real complaint about this story. Grammar is good, spelling is good, and though cliches are used, they are well reasoned and logical. I'm looking forward to more chapters than the 20 you have up now, though I'm pretty sure this is a deadfic.
Sandaime Hokage chapter 20 . 3/30/2015
Cool fic, very well written if a bit on the slow side
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
you realy are a worthless one arent you? 1st chapter and i already want to murder you... do you think ill waste a moment more on this shit?... of course not you moron and to think that the 20 more chapters of pure idiocy is nothing more than torture... i weep for those idiots who do
1,445 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »