Reviews for Aftermath Before the Funeral
Encypher chapter 13 . 8/27/2014
The bits that had me tearing up were Ginny supporting George. He needs someone to be his substitute twin ( And poor Bill, holding the family together, that must be immensely tough
melove167 chapter 13 . 2/15/2014
My eyes are red and puffy from crying. Every chapter was heartbreaking and incredibly beautiful. This was absolutely amazing. Thank you.
harley22 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
This whole story is absolutely lovely. Even after all these years Fred's death still makes me cry..
False Eden chapter 13 . 9/16/2013
I made it eleven chapters... and then tears. WHY DID YOU DO THIS? My FEELINGS!
beksta chapter 13 . 9/12/2013
Wow, this is amazing, the way you've shown everyone’s grief as being so different is so realistic and so sad. Your George and Bill chapters were my favourites. I've never really read a story where George has contemplated suicide after Fred dying but you handled it beautifully with both George’s thoughts and Bill’s reactions.
-beksta
harley22 chapter 13 . 4/4/2013
This story successfully made me bawl like a baby! My brother died of a self inflicted gunshot wound three years ago and this story reminded me so much of those first few days after he died. Such a beautifully heartbreaking story!
chatterpeach chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Great. I can feel the pain of everyone.
blacksoul-severus chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
read the story in a rush. cried practically the whole time, feeling emotionally exhausted now - fantastic story, beautifully written,you obviously know how to capture the characters' different psychology. Impressive talent you got!
IplaypianosuperwellI'mhumble2 chapter 13 . 5/29/2012
You, my head hurts from holding in tears, that was fabulous, in a very, very, sad way. I think that this is one of the best Fred's dead aftermath thingys, and I've read a lot of them. Of course, something I would like to see is Fred's death from Fred's POV, that would be great, especially because people don't always mention how bad it must be for Fred. I would think that it would be at least as bad for Fred as it is for George, maybe even worse, George has his family, (though Fred does have his dead uncles.)
Punzie the Platypus chapter 13 . 2/12/2012
Every single chapter made me cry. This was sad and awesome. :)
beffy-beffy123 chapter 13 . 11/8/2011
I'm not exaggerating when I say that I sobbed through the whole thing. This was so perfect; you captured each character so well. Well done!
FruitLoopsAndCheerios chapter 13 . 11/5/2011
This is brilliant. Sad yes, but brilliant. I can really feel how they feel right now. You are a fantastic writer!
Spiralling-Down chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
Crying now... Haha sometimes I feel like the only person who's forgiven Percy and thinks that the war is punishment enough... Or too much. :(
writergal24 chapter 13 . 10/14/2011
Aww that was so sad, but sweet too! I especially liked Molly's, George's, Percy's, and Harry's.

Great job!

~writergal24
the.good.slytherin chapter 13 . 10/11/2011
theres no denying it, i cryed like a little girl when reading this from start to finsh.