Reviews for FINDING HAWK
The Celtic Dragon chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
FOUND YOU! You should recognize the name Tat!
Crime Scene Fairy chapter 29 . 2/28/2009
Alright, I really loved the confrontation between Atton and Vinn. Way to go, Atton, I think that Met will be proud of you! :D I always loved Atton. They should've have given us more Atton goodness in Kotor2.

Oh, and just out of curiousity, what is the complete story between Atton and Vinn? I get the fact that Vinn nearly killed Atton when Travis was little, but I'm just curious about the full story between it. It sounds interesting.

But great job! :)
Crime Scene Fairy chapter 16 . 1/19/2009
“How does he—Oh, yeah. Something about piloting (and blah, blah), and Sith Lords (and blah, blah), and treacherous old grandmas with nothing better to do (and blah, blah), and saving the galaxy all while hunting for the nearest cantina and/or pazaak table. Am I right?”

*giggles* Sounds like a pretty good synopsis of Atton during KotOR II to me. And I got a HUGE laugh at the treacherous old grandmas. I would LOVE to have seen Kreia's reaction to this. With the Exile and the 'fool' married with a kid, and happy. And her former student with a kid, too... *giggles at the thought of Kreia shaking her head and muttering to herself*

But I loved this chapter, I really did. Nice job!
allison147 chapter 46 . 9/28/2008
OH MY GOSH! I must say that I absolutely LOVED this story. I chose to read the whole story before reviewing to save us both some time.

My favorite line in the whole story was one of Atton's. You know He would shoot you, I would shoot you, she would shoot you. That was funny.

Great job by the way. Congratulations on the awesome story
MasterVash chapter 46 . 5/24/2008
Your welcome tat. :) I just finished reading the story and I have to say you are an EXTREMELY talented writter and this is story proves that 100% ! It tugged at the ol' heart strings and I cried at the part of Hawks promotion to Admiral *sniffles* so...wow! Most of all what I liked about it was the connection between Carth and Hawk, and it was absolutly beautiful how you expressed the emotions of Carth watching his 'baby girl' grow up and become who she was... it was just amazing! Well done!

I can safely say it's one of my favourite stories! ;)

:0 hee hee, i'm sorry i probably got all mushy on ya!
chasmansp chapter 46 . 3/22/2008
Very good but it sort of laged on in the last few chapters and the pase of the story slowed. Though all around good. But... there never seemed to be a sturdy plot, tho and the characters had good build but the relationships needed a little more build up. That all I can really think of. Good job very good very good.

The one the only,

Chasmansp

ps try not to have the same guy come back more than 2-ish times

pss Hawk through the most part of the story she never shot and she never used her powers to control the hawk...
chasmansp chapter 33 . 3/21/2008
i so love your story i never write reviews and i would keep writting if i was you you got a great story so far nut i need get to the end and if i still like it i will tell you

the one the only,

chasmansp

ps. i cant spell for crap so forgive me i read a lot of storys but cant spell for carp lol
VikingJedi chapter 46 . 3/8/2008
Really enjoyed your entire story. Well written, fun to follow. I'll have to check out your other works.
Angie the Wolfos chapter 46 . 3/8/2008
YAY!

-flyingtackleglomps-

That was the bestest ending! Im going to mis this story, you should write a sequel! Im so glad Jar is alive!

You're a great author!
general-joseph-dickson chapter 46 . 3/8/2008
Wonderful story. Goes right into my Favorite Stories List.
Angie the Wolfos chapter 45 . 3/8/2008
omgosh!

Jardin? Please? O_O

NYYAA! More chapters pplleassee!
general-joseph-dickson chapter 45 . 3/8/2008
Damn strait HK is always like that. Ah the words of Jarden ringing clear from everyone who encounters HK-47. I wouldnt doubt if it was Jarden.
Angie the Wolfos chapter 42 . 3/7/2008
aww...that's sad...TT_TT

I miss Jar too...

Can't wait for more
general-joseph-dickson chapter 42 . 3/7/2008
Good couple chaps.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 40 . 3/4/2008
LOL! Oh Travis, if Jolie was alive you would NEVER hear the end of this.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »