Reviews for For All Intents and Purposes
Adahmel chapter 20 . 6/11
Stunning, painful to read at times and very thought provoking but stunning.
Debboluh chapter 20 . 6/3
loved this! thank you for posting! xx
Debboluh chapter 1 . 6/3
I'm excited to stat reading this. I saw this on TPP but i'm glad i found it published on FFN due to being able to have the text only take up 3/4 the width of my screen, unlike TPP which is more difficult to read.

Thanks for sharing this!
millydown chapter 4 . 5/22
I'd really like to read this story...but there are so many word and phrase that I need to check in dictionary...I don't mean to offend but I wander that is it because of my lack of knowledge of some common express of English or your fantastic metaphor and lots of little-used word. It's really hard for non-native speaker to understand.
i would have liked a epilogue. but overall it was superbly written
SaiyaCat chapter 9 . 10/12/2016
wow
Five Shades chapter 4 . 9/13/2016
Don't we all know a Madam Beetlebump? LMAO this was delightful. I've loved your Inuyasha stories and I know so am going to love this one too. I love your characterization of Snape. He's a special blend of prickly vulnerability that is fantastic.
Kokos chapter 20 . 8/21/2016
That was really beautiful. Thank you!
AerynS chapter 20 . 3/17/2016
I am a happily ever after kind of gal. Loved this story! It was very well written. You do credit to your English teacher*smile*.
lena1987 chapter 20 . 2/24/2016
Fantastic, unique and really enjoyable! Thank you for sharing it with us.
Espied7 chapter 20 . 10/11/2015
Thanks for keeping it clean! I think that brings out the romance.
wine witch chapter 20 . 10/10/2015
Very nice combination of romance and adventure even if I could easily have done without the Lily scene. I did not understand how the starglass could get lost whilst the last trip back? Thank you!
Perry Downing chapter 11 . 7/30/2015
I do so enjoy a jealous Snape.
Perry Downing chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
I like how much of an impact she's already made in his life. Still Snape, but a tad more open.
Perry Downing chapter 3 . 7/30/2015
"Daylight slunk from Spinner's End like a beaten dog anxious to get away from its tormenter." Perfect description.

Madame Beetlebump is fantastic. I love the way she talks to the cats instead of directly addressing Hermione.