Reviews for For All Intents and Purposes
SaiyaCat chapter 9 . 10/12
Five Shades chapter 4 . 9/13
Don't we all know a Madam Beetlebump? LMAO this was delightful. I've loved your Inuyasha stories and I know so am going to love this one too. I love your characterization of Snape. He's a special blend of prickly vulnerability that is fantastic.
Kokos chapter 20 . 8/21
That was really beautiful. Thank you!
AerynS chapter 20 . 3/17
I am a happily ever after kind of gal. Loved this story! It was very well written. You do credit to your English teacher*smile*.
lena1987 chapter 20 . 2/24
Fantastic, unique and really enjoyable! Thank you for sharing it with us.
Espied7 chapter 20 . 10/11/2015
Thanks for keeping it clean! I think that brings out the romance.
wine witch chapter 20 . 10/10/2015
Very nice combination of romance and adventure even if I could easily have done without the Lily scene. I did not understand how the starglass could get lost whilst the last trip back? Thank you!
Perry Downing chapter 11 . 7/30/2015
I do so enjoy a jealous Snape.
Perry Downing chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
I like how much of an impact she's already made in his life. Still Snape, but a tad more open.
Perry Downing chapter 3 . 7/30/2015
"Daylight slunk from Spinner's End like a beaten dog anxious to get away from its tormenter." Perfect description.

Madame Beetlebump is fantastic. I love the way she talks to the cats instead of directly addressing Hermione.
Perry Downing chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
Lucius with his pictures was hilarious.
Perry Downing chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
I love your style. Very dry and witty. Excellent start!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2015
So why did Lucius drug Severus' guest? Is Hermione going to get revenge on him for illegally drugging her? Will Severus, or is he in too much awe of Lucius?
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 20 . 5/28/2015
well shit damn wow
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 20 . 5/13/2015
This was a surprisingly great story! The ending was emotionally pleasing and the plot was entirely unique. The only thing I wished had been addressed, was the confirmation of Remus' death or what not since he was introduced as a large character in the story. :)