Reviews for For All Intents and Purposes
iceball19 chapter 20 . 5/23/2008
Wow, that was really good! I mean, REALLY good! Loved the plot, it was well thought out and amazing! And I love Severus living; I hated that he died in DH! Good job on this fic; it was superb! _
queenofsweets chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I absolutely loved it! For two days, each night I read to four in the morning and then to three in the morning. Your writing style made your story really flow. I enjoyed it so much! A favorite of mine now for sure. :)
A plus chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Such a great story. It's really original. Hermione goes back to when Severus is in school a lot, but I've never read a story with the two of them set in this time period. The ending was so great.
Lala chapter 20 . 5/10/2008
Great Story!
reader3287 chapter 20 . 5/10/2008
I loved this story. I think it's my new favorie Snape/Hermione love story.
jcrowell chapter 20 . 5/7/2008
This is probably the best ss/hg story I have read (and I have read a lot!) I loved every bit of it! Thank you for writing it!
etherian chapter 20 . 5/7/2008
Brilliant story! I was just horrified with the scene with Lily and I was practically screaming at Hermione not to go back that last time. I really enjoyed this and you write wonderfully.
Sad Stephen chapter 20 . 5/6/2008
Excellent!

I wonder what happened to the Starglass, though.
aimdiscordhotmail.com chapter 20 . 5/6/2008
Thank you for this fic! I love it! Love love love ... Endings are always hard to write for me - but you did an excellent job. I could tell he didn't quite believe her about the time-travel and she didn't quite believe that he really loved HER not Heidi, but it was clear they would be able to work out their issues given a little while.
Katsheswims chapter 20 . 5/4/2008
Great chapter! This was a very good story! I hope you write many more! I loved it!
MlleCilip chapter 20 . 5/3/2008
Brilliant! Fantastic, fantastic story... true written talent.
Jaegermonstrous chapter 20 . 5/3/2008
yay! i've been following this story for a while, and i love the way you ended it...

you've also turned me onto ashwinder, which has hooked what little of my brain i have left... sigh...
PamelaKatt chapter 20 . 5/2/2008
Sometimes it is just so sad to let go of a favourite fic. Great job, loved the story and the little twists. Wish I knew more of the changes in the timeline she finally settled into. Also wish we knew what happened to Remus in this timeline. Alive or not? Did he and Tonks hook up and have Teddy? What happened to his cat - is it in Austrailia with him? What does this Severus think of the museum? If Draco changed so much (never used the word mudblood) did the Deatheaters end up in Hogwarts in Sixth year and did Dumbledore die from the curse instead of Severus? There are so many wonderful openings in this timeline that I wonder if you have considered a story with the POV of Severus since 'Heidi' left. Regardless of my many queries - great job and I will checkingout your future endeavours.
Gryff-Slytherin chapter 20 . 5/2/2008
I really enjoyed reading this story. I can't help but wonder what Draco would say if he found out about their relationship. Although, I thought maybe Severus would come out of hiding. Will there be a sequel?
Malina chapter 20 . 5/2/2008
Fine story, really! Thanks for writing & sharing :)
502 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »