Reviews for For All Intents and Purposes
Malina chapter 20 . 5/2/2008
Fine story, really! Thanks for writing & sharing :)
lciel chapter 20 . 5/2/2008
actually, i liked the end. it leaves sth for imagination.

to the whole story: characters were very well described, so was the atmosphere of the scenes, also though might still be able to improve that part. the plot was wonderful, i think i haven't read that idea before and says sth. the wording was apropriate, neither to dramatically, nor to simply phrased.

on the whole one of the better stories i read in... thousands, probably, that dont come close.
nimath chapter 20 . 5/1/2008
Great story. I think this was the most original time travel fic I have ever read. It was also exceptionally well written. Thanks!
sugabears chapter 20 . 5/1/2008
YAY! Finding this last chapter in my inbox made my day. Such a wonderful ending. It didn't need any smut, it was a true romance.
Deeble chapter 20 . 5/1/2008
I was a terribly negligent reviewer, so I'm using this opportunity - now that the story's finished - to say that I really enjoyed it. The very fact that it's a ~finished~ time-travel story is unusual, but it's a well-thought-out one to boot. And you ended in the perfect place.
AutumnKiss chapter 20 . 5/1/2008
It was fine without the smut. I like smut, don't get me wrong, but the way you described SS was worth it. Great story.
pinkmartini chapter 20 . 5/1/2008
wow that was a fabulous, story one of the best i've read ,you really MUST continue to right .
Lady-Crymsyn chapter 20 . 5/1/2008
loved the fic :D
wsanders chapter 20 . 5/1/2008
I couldn't believe that this fic was marked complete, but after reading the chapter it felt right. No overdone and tack-on like cliches, but a nice satisfactory chapter ending.
sunsethill chapter 20 . 5/1/2008
Eep. I almost thought for a minute there that prickly Severus was going to make us undergo at least one chapter of "let's all be mad at each other and be miserable." ;-) And I for one wish there was MORE well-written non-smut SS/HG out there. So thank you for making this an exciting, romantic but clean story. Great job.
WE'VE STARTED A TREND chapter 20 . 5/1/2008
Wonderful sense of closure and an appropriate ending! Loved it!
pk chapter 20 . 5/1/2008
Very interesting and well written.
NAnaNaNone chapter 20 . 5/1/2008
No one could have written this story better. This is quite honestly the best Hermione/Snape fanfiction I have ever read. Also, the only one where Hermione travels to the past and meets him that was impossible to tear my eyes from. Believe me, Addicus was growling and grumbling at me to get off and spend time with him. He all but dragged me away kicking and screaming each time. Wonderful work. :)
slasher454 chapter 20 . 5/1/2008
While I do love a good smutty story, there is certainly something to be said for a good build up of suggestion. I'm also not interested in wrapping a bow around the story with marriage and kids, that stuff is often better left to the imagination.

I hope you'll be sharing more soon! This story is an instant HG/SS classic, IMO.
mamapyjama chapter 20 . 5/1/2008
I really enjoyed this, thank you for finishing it. There is a lovely air of plausability to it all.
488 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »