Reviews for For All Intents and Purposes
TinkBrown chapter 20 . 3/23/2015
Loved it!
BlueDorid chapter 20 . 3/8/2015
I'm not a fan of time travel fics and probably would have skipped right past this if it hadn't been for a very convincing recommendation over on Know it Alls. I am so very glad that I allowed myself to be convinced! I truly enjoyed this, every part of it. The plot, the mystery, the suspense. Loved it all.

Thank you for sharing!
Goosen chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
So. This is the first Hermione x Severus story I have ever read and it is pretty dang cute :)
I've always stayed away from this fandom as I don't think Hermione would ever hook up with her potions' professor, but the way you have set up the story made it more or less believable. There were a few moments that didn't make as much sense, and your went into quite a lot of description over some moments, but overall a neat little idea, and well written.
:) Thanks for sharing!
Writtenaspr chapter 20 . 1/18/2015
Sigh of quite un-looked -for bliss. You let them find each other!
I read some of the other reviews and was so afraid the Starglass prevented their union.
A better, deeper review will be written,
but right now I'm too happy for both of them.
You are a mistress of your craft.
Favourited tout de suite.
Writtenaspr chapter 15 . 1/18/2015
Hermione, he loved / loves you. Dammit, bugger it all. Hiw could you leave him? Idiot girl.
It is written too well.
Writtenaspr chapter 9 . 1/18/2015
Your Young Severus is a masterpiece of writing - oh, how he needs loyal friends that don't use him or betray him, but trust him and like him , our brilliant waif.
Please give him and her, a happy ending... .although, alas, some reviewers's remarks seem to indicate that the written ending shows the impossibility of that wish being granted by you.
This is a story I want to read quickly, browse slowly , looking at Wiki a lot, and I fear the ending.
Well done.
Perry Downing chapter 20 . 1/7/2015
This is the third time I've read this story, it's still one of my favorites. So emotionally true and witty besides. I hope the fact you've stopped fanficing means you've moved to original writing, you're quite talented.
Ferm chapter 20 . 12/20/2014
ii think the last chapfers were.. unsatisfactory. this was a great story i love the plot.. i was thoroughly enjoying the story, and then, the last two chaps happened

what chapters i was looking forward to since ch 17, they were extremely rushed...

feeling quite frustrated in the end..
Ferm chapter 19 . 12/20/2014
this has nothing to do with the quality of your story.. but i really hate stories that have hermione leave severus..

Why should he be the one to go through all the heartache? living with the knowledge that another person rejected him?

And then, when hermione finally comes back, he just wants to be with her.

great.. just great.. i don't think severus snape was very forgiving man..
Ferm chapter 18 . 12/20/2014
the healers voice resembles snape's in my mind... that's how good this was done.
Ferm chapter 17 . 12/20/2014
wtf!
Ferm chapter 16 . 12/20/2014
I sm the same, I dont like the girl being with anyone else.
Ferm chapter 13 . 12/19/2014
i'm excited for the fight.
Ferm chapter 11 . 12/19/2014
good chap
...
Ferm chapter 10 . 12/19/2014
the tension is potrayed amazingly
501 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »