Reviews for For All Intents and Purposes
Perry Downing chapter 11 . 7/30/2015
I do so enjoy a jealous Snape.
Perry Downing chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
I like how much of an impact she's already made in his life. Still Snape, but a tad more open.
Perry Downing chapter 3 . 7/30/2015
"Daylight slunk from Spinner's End like a beaten dog anxious to get away from its tormenter." Perfect description.

Madame Beetlebump is fantastic. I love the way she talks to the cats instead of directly addressing Hermione.
Perry Downing chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
Lucius with his pictures was hilarious.
Perry Downing chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
I love your style. Very dry and witty. Excellent start!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2015
So why did Lucius drug Severus' guest? Is Hermione going to get revenge on him for illegally drugging her? Will Severus, or is he in too much awe of Lucius?
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 20 . 5/28/2015
well shit damn wow
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 20 . 5/13/2015
This was a surprisingly great story! The ending was emotionally pleasing and the plot was entirely unique. The only thing I wished had been addressed, was the confirmation of Remus' death or what not since he was introduced as a large character in the story. :)
TinkBrown chapter 20 . 3/23/2015
Loved it!
BlueDorid chapter 20 . 3/8/2015
I'm not a fan of time travel fics and probably would have skipped right past this if it hadn't been for a very convincing recommendation over on Know it Alls. I am so very glad that I allowed myself to be convinced! I truly enjoyed this, every part of it. The plot, the mystery, the suspense. Loved it all.

Thank you for sharing!
Goosen chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
So. This is the first Hermione x Severus story I have ever read and it is pretty dang cute :)
I've always stayed away from this fandom as I don't think Hermione would ever hook up with her potions' professor, but the way you have set up the story made it more or less believable. There were a few moments that didn't make as much sense, and your went into quite a lot of description over some moments, but overall a neat little idea, and well written.
:) Thanks for sharing!
Writtenaspr chapter 20 . 1/18/2015
Sigh of quite un-looked -for bliss. You let them find each other!
I read some of the other reviews and was so afraid the Starglass prevented their union.
A better, deeper review will be written,
but right now I'm too happy for both of them.
You are a mistress of your craft.
Favourited tout de suite.
Writtenaspr chapter 15 . 1/18/2015
Hermione, he loved / loves you. Dammit, bugger it all. Hiw could you leave him? Idiot girl.
It is written too well.
Writtenaspr chapter 9 . 1/18/2015
Your Young Severus is a masterpiece of writing - oh, how he needs loyal friends that don't use him or betray him, but trust him and like him , our brilliant waif.
Please give him and her, a happy ending... .although, alas, some reviewers's remarks seem to indicate that the written ending shows the impossibility of that wish being granted by you.
This is a story I want to read quickly, browse slowly , looking at Wiki a lot, and I fear the ending.
Well done.
Perry Downing chapter 20 . 1/7/2015
This is the third time I've read this story, it's still one of my favorites. So emotionally true and witty besides. I hope the fact you've stopped fanficing means you've moved to original writing, you're quite talented.
509 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »