Reviews for For All Intents and Purposes
Clever Lass chapter 16 . 4/5/2008
Yep. Haven't reviewed the last couple chapters, but I'm still loving it!

VERY interesting concept, seeing the modern changes in the timeline. I really like it!

And I like the long-haired Harry, too. I've thought for a long time that he should just give up trying to keep it neat, and grow it out long so the weight would make it lie flat.

At some point, Hermione - having come to realize that she will NEVER return to the world she knew, as she knew it, is going to have to take some time to just mourn. The Ron and Harry that she was friends with are, effectively, dead to her now that she has irrevocably changed the past. Even if she stayed in the present, she'd still be a stranger to everyone she ever knew. How's she going to feel about that, once it really, truly sinks in? She has in effect killed everyone she ever knew, and from her point of view, "for all intents and purposes," they have been replaced with strangers who look like her friends, but who have completely different memories and histories from the ones she knew. Absolutely everyone. Not one single person is going to be the same. How does that make her feel?

This is the best story I've read yet this year. Am really enjoying it a lot. Can't wait to see what you do with it.
wynnleaf chapter 16 . 4/5/2008
I liked the observation that Hermione sees that she may have been attracted to similar things in Draco that attract her to Snape. And now she's thinking of going back to stay, but how could that work when her older self catches up with young Hermione starting Hogwarts? I assume you've got answers coming up.
Misty-Eyed Pixie chapter 16 . 4/5/2008
Wicked awesome Chapter! Thanks so much!
hobgoblinn chapter 16 . 4/5/2008
Lovely continuation, and interesting to see how the present gets changed by Hermione's time in the past. But the time paradoxes- what's going to happen when the original Hermione shows up at Hogwarts at 11, and Heidi is Snape's age and hopefully, still in his life.

Look forward to seeing how you resolve everything.
Maddie50 chapter 16 . 4/5/2008
Severus is still dead. Pout. Dating Draco . . . wouldn't Lucius know that Hermione was Heidi? Perhaps Hermione should have a talk with Lucius, privately, and ask if he knows how Severus felt about her. Or would that throw off the whole Dark Lord thing? Lucius must have noticed that she was Heidi, as he misses nothing.
lipasnape chapter 16 . 4/5/2008
Not giving up on the story, not at all. It is keeping me on my toes all the way.
theinvisibilitycloak chapter 16 . 4/5/2008
wow, I love your fic. It's really grown on me and I can't wait for the next installment. Don't worry about the DM/HG stuff, I, too, was originally one when I started with fanfiction. Now, though, I'm an avid HG/SS. You've got a really interesting plot going on, and it's easily becoming one of my ultimate faves!
mia madwyn chapter 16 . 4/5/2008
I can't even begin to figure out how you're going to end this story. I'm on tenterhooks! Amazing, as always.

And why be upset about Draco? He's clearly not her future!
Pandor4 chapter 16 . 4/5/2008
poor hermione! I hope she goes back to the past soon!
Caged Eternity chapter 15 . 4/4/2008
Loved your description of Lupin's transformation...and oh, poor Severus, when he heard that "Heidi" was leaving - how awful. I was bit confused about one thing though: why did one of the Aurors go in to try and stun Lupin? what compelled them to abandon their original plan of just leaving Severus and Hermione to the werewolf? It was a bit unclear whether or not their intervention was due to Dumbledore's arrival and subsequent demands...which I assume was the case? I just didn't quite follow.

But anyway, great chapter, can't wait for the next!
Steelo chapter 15 . 4/3/2008
I am thoroughly enjoying this story and patiently (not really...more like impatiently lol) waiting for it's next chapter. Please hurry or else I'll die with anticipation (dramatic aren't I well it is 12 o'clock in the morning so I'm a little exhausted oh well)!

sunsethill chapter 15 . 4/3/2008
The jail fight was very exciting. I certainly did not expect Dumbledore to appear, but now that he has I realize it was inevitable. Severus' magic suits are hilarious and I will now always wonder what is in his secret pockets. ;-) And now I am really ready to see what has changed.
WE'VE STARTED A TREND chapter 15 . 4/2/2008
Aw, poor Hermione and Severus. They'll patch things up.
Dark-Severus-Snape chapter 15 . 4/1/2008
please update soon. i want to see what happens.
Lady-Crymsyn chapter 15 . 3/31/2008