Reviews for For All Intents and Purposes
t wrecks chapter 8 . 4/8/2008
this is good
t wrecks chapter 7 . 4/8/2008
so-she gave him a little pussy..I mean kitten
t wrecks chapter 6 . 4/8/2008
cute chapter title
t wrecks chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
good start
Darque Hart chapter 16 . 4/8/2008
Personally, and I am a die hard SS/HG shipper; but if I had to choose Draco or Ron for Hermione [and not Severus], I would have to go with Draco. Regardless of what he was like in school, in his family situation, Draco had shown an ability to mature and change for the better as the books ended. Ron did not.

Aside from that, I've found Hermione's trips home from the past to be very interesting in seeing how her life has changed while she was away mucking things up. A little nudge here, a little shift there in the past and the way things are altered just that much. It must be fun to write, giving you the opportunity to create different scenarios within the whole. Luna's great!

No worries with the plot! Just keep writing;)
Lady-Crymsyn chapter 16 . 4/7/2008
good chapter :D
DracoLoverForever chapter 16 . 4/7/2008
AH! No fair! I've been reading this since yesterday and went to click next chapter and there isn't one! I really do hope you update soon! This is really good and I want to know how Hermione is changing the future! Maybe she will do or say something that will make everything the same except keep him alive? I want to know! And I want a smutty sex scene if your up to it! :P Can't wait for the rest! Keep up the awesome work! Darn, now that I finished I have to go do some work...

Bye4now,

~Sami~

P.S. I added both as favorites and alert so I'll know when you update. :)
sunsethill chapter 16 . 4/6/2008
Hmm. Hermione should be somewhat comforted. I could have seen the future being a whole lot different. I can see that the changes would have made her more susceptible to Draco. HG/DM stories can work for me if they are done carefully. But I really want Hermione to end up in a future with Luna making Draco happy. ;-) I find it interesting that she is able to notice the changes and hope to get some explanation for this later. And poor Hermione is now in a situation of being a stranger in either the past or the future. I don't see how she can stay as too many of Harry's successes were dependent on something Hermione did-especially in DH.
Marble Meadow chapter 16 . 4/6/2008
Hey I loved the Draco bit. That was awesome! I too love HG/DM but not as much as SS/HG. ) I think they would work out well together and if I ever finish my stories I might be able to do a Draco/Hermione fic. )

I think the way you're writing this story is brilliant. Hermione's life is changing in the present, becoming something that she's uncomfortable with. I hope she goes back in the past and somehow saves SS. )
notwritten chapter 16 . 4/5/2008
I like this chapter very much. Keep up the good work. Keep smiling. :-)
Clever Lass chapter 16 . 4/5/2008
Yep. Haven't reviewed the last couple chapters, but I'm still loving it!

VERY interesting concept, seeing the modern changes in the timeline. I really like it!

And I like the long-haired Harry, too. I've thought for a long time that he should just give up trying to keep it neat, and grow it out long so the weight would make it lie flat.

At some point, Hermione - having come to realize that she will NEVER return to the world she knew, as she knew it, is going to have to take some time to just mourn. The Ron and Harry that she was friends with are, effectively, dead to her now that she has irrevocably changed the past. Even if she stayed in the present, she'd still be a stranger to everyone she ever knew. How's she going to feel about that, once it really, truly sinks in? She has in effect killed everyone she ever knew, and from her point of view, "for all intents and purposes," they have been replaced with strangers who look like her friends, but who have completely different memories and histories from the ones she knew. Absolutely everyone. Not one single person is going to be the same. How does that make her feel?

This is the best story I've read yet this year. Am really enjoying it a lot. Can't wait to see what you do with it.
wynnleaf chapter 16 . 4/5/2008
I liked the observation that Hermione sees that she may have been attracted to similar things in Draco that attract her to Snape. And now she's thinking of going back to stay, but how could that work when her older self catches up with young Hermione starting Hogwarts? I assume you've got answers coming up.
Misty-Eyed Pixie chapter 16 . 4/5/2008
Wicked awesome Chapter! Thanks so much!
506 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »